Chapter 22: Steves Mom

June 5, 1985

You and El follow steve into the kitchen. There you see a beautiful woman with brunette hair just like Steve's with bright green eyes. She was beautiful.

Steves Mom turns and sees Steve with you. "Why hello there you must be Y/N!" Steves Mom says walking towards you.

"That's me! Nice to meet you Ms. Harrington," you say going in to hug her. She hugs you right back.

"Sorry im a hugger!" you say excitedly while smiling.

"Hun me too! No wonder my Steve fell in love," she says smiling at you. You blush and smile back while looking at Steve. Steve blushes and looks at you.

"Ah who's this?" Steves mom says.

"Oh this is my uh cousin. I hope you don't mind i didn't want to leave her alone out there," you say.

Steves mom just laughs, "Honey everyone's welcome in my home! What's your name?" She asks Eleven.

"Eleven nice to meet you," El says while Steve's mom goes and hugs her.

"What a unique name I love it!" Steves Mom says smiling. Eleven smiles back.

"Uh Mom, Y/N I'm going to go change for work so I'll be right back," Steve says while running to his room kissing your cheek. You both nod.

"Would y'all like some cookies?" Steves Mom says smiling.

"Yes please! They smelled DELICIOUS when i came in!" You say emphasizing on the delicious part.

Steves Mom gets you and El a plate and places 3 cookies. Specifically chocolate chip.

You and El thank her and try one. They were the best cookies you've ever had. You couldn't believe it.

"They're so good!" Eleven says while biting on her cookie.

"Oh well i try!" Steves Mom beams.

You look at Steve's Mom, "Hey Mrs. Harrington thank you for allowing me to move in. It means a lot truly," you say softly smiling at her.

"Anytime sweetheart. If you could tame Steve, the king of girls. You must be pretty special," Steve's mom says genuinely while putting her hand on top of your. You smile and you and Steve's Mom hit it off right away talking for the whole time.

"Okay I'm ready babe let's go!" Steve says running out with his Scoops Ahoy outfit on.

"It was lovely meeting you Mrs. Harrington you're truly an angel," you say going to hug her.

"Sweetie you're too kind have fun alright!" Steves Mom said while hugging Eleven goodbye.

"Bye Mom love you," Steve says hugging her and kissing her cheek.

You guys all wave bye and get in Steves car and go to the Mall. Steve parks and you guys get out.

"I see Steve I'll see you guys around!" Eleven says eagerly getting out the car.

"Okay El you can get a ride home?" you ask her.

"Yeah Nancy can take me!" she tells back at you. You nod and wave to Mike who waves back.

Steve gets out the car and you both walk inside the mall. You guys walk to Scoops Ahoy. Before you go inside steve hands you money.

"Okay babe here's $50 buy yourself something sexy," Steve whispers in your ear.

"I will Harrington," you say smiling looking at him. Yep as you assumed he got a boner just imagining what you look like in some lingerie.

"Don't let Robin see that," you whisper smiling and looking down at his boner.