Hero

It was 1 days after the battle with the spear hero, the group stayed in the castle and rest there while helping rebuilding the kingdom... Treating the spear hero's slaves before releasing them and bringing them back to there families.

Luth is in his room, with the communication scroll open in line with the queen

"A hero that uses his power for his own gain... That's horrible.." said Arianna said, she currently in her office back at Drunitia doing some paper works while talking to luth

"I know... But again, people who do the summoning ritual can't control what kind of people they can summon.. they can summon someone best for the job.. or someone like the spear hero" luth sips his coffee "how's things in there?"

"Well... As usual, I have a lot of paper works.. specially that we are trading with the other kingdoms"

"Hahaha.. you really should get someone to help you with all that papers"

"I actually did, loscivia has been helping me a lot, but she's out right now" 10 second of complete silence before Ariana spoke again "so what are you going to do now... The king gave you the hero's spear right?"

"Well I'm planning to give it to someone.. I'm not really a spear guy anyways"

Then someone knock on Ariana's door  "ah- it's been nice talking with you again luth, but I'll be busy now.. so umm.. talk to you next time, be safe "

"Oh..don't push yourself too hard with those paperworks alright?"

"I know I know! You don't need to worry about me too much, talk to you soon luth" then she hangs up

After that small talk with the queen luth was called on the throne room of king of rhaodia, he went wearing his faceless knight getup

The king walks towards luth and bow's his head "I thank you for helping our country get rid of that man....we can't do anything about his power...he have our love ones "

The princess also bow her head to thank luth

". . . I know I'm the one who killed the spear hero, but Sir.. I shouldn't be the your thanking"

"What do you mean?" Ask the king "aren't you the one who defeated the spear hero?"

"Well it is true that I defeated the spear hero as I dealt the final blow..but.. I couldn't do a thing as he had the princess as his hostage, but someone threw a spear at the spear hero distracting him allowing me to deal the final blow" luth smiles "and I'm sure this country would still need a hero after all what happen here.. someone that the people cana actually trust.." then luth suddenly toss the hero's spear onto one of the guard present in the castle 

"I-is he the one who distracted the spear hero?" Ask the king

"Yes, and I'm sure the princess would know him, take off your helmet you idiot.. "

The guard reluctantly reveal himself to be Markus

"M-markus!?" The princess is surprised

"You are Krus' son arent you?" The king asked Markus, which he replied with a nod

"I see... So you saved my daughter.. I remember you two are childhood friends.. "

"So thats that, having another hero weapon in our pocession is very neat but I want him to keep it, the one he throw that spear is amazing, he will be a great hero"

Markus held onto the spear tightlty "do I really deserve this? I.. I have failed to save  Princess Samera before... And I have to retreat among with my father and other soldiers..without the help of faceless knight I'm.."

"And without your help I wouldn't be able to save the princess, Markus... My guts is telling me to trust you, to give this spear to you.. because you are a greate person. Be strong! And that spear would make that a lil bit faster"

Markus close his eyes, thinking about it.. knowing what happening in the kingdom of rhaodia right now, he decided to take the responsibility of the spear hero "alright... I'll do it, I'll do it! I'll be the spear hero"

Luth smiled under his mask "good, well.. sir king, me and my companions would leave the kingdom tomorrow morning... We will only ask for some supplies for our country if it's fine"

"Of course! That's the least we can do for the saviours of our kingdom!"

And does.. Markus was named, the spear hero

TO BE CONTINUED