Reader believes no one can ever love her w/ Jack Kline

Fandom: Supernatural

Pairings: Jack Kline x Reader

Characters: Jack Kline, Reader/You, Dean Winchester, Sam Winchester.

Summary: jack shows you that you are lovable by taking you on a date and confessing his love to you.

WARNINGS: fluff, light angst, little bit of crying, and wallowing, dean being dean, kind of a date but not stated to the reader as one.

Word Count: 2523

A/N: Feedback is appreciated!

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

It broke Jacks heart to hear that you think no one could ever love you. He tried to reassure you that someone loves you and that you will find love, but you always seemed to brush him off or just not believe him at all. What broke him, even more, has that you didn't notice he loved you more than a friend. Maybe you were oblivious to his attempts to confess his feelings towards you, but he still kept trying.

He still couldn't believe you thought no one could ever love you. He loves everything about you, your smile, lips, eyes, your eyes were so dreamy and captivating he couldn't help but get lost in them. Your kindness, who you put others first. How you make him feel better when he is feeling down, how you make him laugh, your laugh, how he can be himself around you, he loves how you don't judge him, he loves how beautiful you are, how you melt his heart.

He needed to confess his feelings to you, but first, he was going to take you on a picnic date then confess his feelings he has for you.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Jack let out a sigh, as he stood in front of the doorway to the kitchen, his heart beating fast as he tried to calm his nerves before he asked your brothers' permission to take you out on a date today and ask you to be his girlfriend.

"What's up Jack?" Sam asked as he noticed jack standing nervously at the door. Jacks eyes snapped opened, as Dean turned his head towards the young , Dean took another bite out of the sandwich he was eating, waiting for him to speak.

Jack took a few steps forward before speaking.

"I want to take your sister out on a date today." Jack spoke, making Dean spat out the sandwich he was eating, while Sam smiled at him.

Dean wiped the food off the side of his mouth.

"What?" Dean shouted, making Jack jump back.

"Dean." Sam warned.

"Your sister y/n, I want to take her out on a date, also I was wondering if I could burrow the impala." Jack asked, making Dean's eyes widen, a thin line formed on his lips as he stared at Jack blankly, making Jack even more nervous.

"Jack, you don't have to ask permission to take y/n out on a date." Sam spoke, softly, though Dean, on the other hand, looked pissed off.

"Yes he does, and no way, I'm not letting you date my sister or take her on a date, or take baby out on your little plan to woo my sister." Dean grumbled.

Jacks smile dropped into a frown, as he looked down at the ground in defeat. His vision of taking you out on a romantic picnic and confessing his love to you vanishing, all he wanted to do was show you he loved you and how much he loves you, and that someone loved you.

"I thought, I should since you's adopted her into your family, but I understand if you don't want me to date her, you don't want her to get hurt but know I would never hurt her I love her, I love everything about her, her smile, her eyes, the way she makes everyone feel better when they are feeling down, the way she laughs, the way she-" Jack confessed, only for Dean to rudely cut him off.