NSFW ALPHABET w/ Castiel

WARNINGS: THIS HEADCANON INVOLVES SEXUAL CONTENT, 18+, NSFW, SMUT, SEX.

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Castiel loves to make sure you are okay after sex.

He will pamper you. Getting you food/water. Drawing you a bath. Or turning the shower on. Washing your hair. Cleaning you, which leads to shower sex.

Massaging you. using his grace if you are hurt.
B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

He doesn't have a favourite body part of his.

He loves all of your body. Though your eyes are his favourite ones. He often finds himself getting lost in them.
C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

Castile will swallow your cum when he gives you oral.

He will also, cum in your mouth and inside of you.
D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He likes it when you take control.
E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Slim to none. But Dean gave him tips on how to pleasure women.
F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

Missionary: he likes to see your facial expressions as he makes love you.

Doggy style: he likes this position because your ass is in full view of his vision. Also, gets to grab it.

Reverse cowgirl: he likes this position because he gets to hold onto your hips and slap your ass. Also, grab it.

He also loves the position where you are on top.
G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

He is serious in the moment.

Might make a little joke or two to make you giggle.
H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

He doesn't groom himself down there. or really cares about it.
I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

Castile is very romantic during sex.

Holding your hands. Kissing you. A lot of sweet talk. Lighting candles before the both of you have sex.
J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

Castile doesn't masturbate. He just goes straight to you if he is horny or in the mood.
K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

Grace kink.

Daddy kink.

Spanking

Hair pulling.

Orgasm control.
L = Location (Favourite places to do the do)

Anywhere really.
M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

You. Simple things either sexual or nonsexual.
N = NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

Anything that hurts you or makes you feel uncomfortable.
O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc)

He loves to receive and give.

He loves watching you tremble, as he eats you out.

He loves it when you give him a blowjob. He feels in pure bliss when your mouth is wrapped around his cock. Bobbing your head up and down.
P = Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)

Slow and sensual.
Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

He isn't a fan of them. He prefers taking his time.

But if you ask for a quickie then he will fulfil your wish.
R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

Not really a risk-taker.

Might take risks and experiments if you really want to do it.
S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last...)

He is an angel after all, so, he has a lot of stamina. He can go longer than you, and last longer.

He does know you are human and need rest. So, he won't push you to the point you blackout.
T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

He will use sex toys on you. Vibrator, dildo, handcuffs, blind, etc.
U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He is only unfair when you have been a naughty girl.

Then he will tease you by delaying your orgasms. Or not touching you in the place you want him too.
V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)

Castile is loud. His groans, grunts, moans, and sighs are loud.
W = Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)

Castile likes to use his grace on you. to push you closer to your orgasm.

He uses his grace on you. Your whole body is on fire. Every nerve. It is pure bliss. Your orgasm comes in waves, and when you cum go into subspace.
X = X-Ray (Let's see what's going on in those pants, picture or words)

Castile has a pretty huge package, he is also, thick too.
Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

It is pretty high. He is always thinking about you. whether it is sexual or nonsexual.
Z = ZZZ (... how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

He doesn't need sleep.

So, he just watches you sleep. And watches over you.

Caressing you softly and luring you back to sleep if you wake up or have a nightmare.