NSFW ALPHABET w/ Sam Winchester

Requested on ao3

Got an spn smut request just comment it down in the comment section

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Sam is such a sweetheart after sex, asking if you alright and if he hurt you, while fussing over you, getting you a glass of water and cleaning you up.

If you's have rough sex and he sees a bruise, he will press soft kisses on the bruise, apologizing to you.

He is a total snuggle bug, hugging you close to his chest while whispering sweet things into your ear while telling you how much he loves you.

Having deep conversations or just random conversations in general.

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Sam's favourite body part of his has to be his abs since he works out a lot. He also loves it when you trace his abs and leave kisses and hickeys also when you lick his abs.

His favourite body part of yours has to be your eyes, they are so captivating, whenever he is feeling scared or insecure he looks into them and they always seem to calm him down... or turn him on.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

Sam cums inside of you, though he doesn't do it a lot, he also cums on your stomach, in your mouth, on your face, and on your boobs.

Also, he loves to suck/lick your cum off his fingers, not to mention swallow it when you cum in his mouth, smirking at you as he does it.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He likes having sex in the Impala. Though you's two have only done it a few times. If Dean ever found out then you and Sam would be dead or face the wrath of Dean and that would be tragic.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

With Sam's past relationship and hook-ups, he knows what he is doing.

He knows how to pleasure you in the bedroom. He knows what techniques get you into a moaning mess, he has never failed to make you cum/orgasm at all.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

Sam favourite position of all time has to be Doggy Style...

He loves this position a lot. Mostly because he hits your gspot a lot also because he is more in control. Also because he gets to grab a hold of your hair and yank it back while grabbing your throat with his other hand. Or pin your hands behind your back, as he thrust into you. Not to mention he gets a great view of your ass and its easy access to spank you.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

Depends on the situation, but mostly he is all serious in the moment, though after woods is when he is all softy and goofy.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

Sam keeps it maintained down there also the carpet matches the drapes.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

Though he is really rough in the moment, he does lavish you in kisses; pressing soft kisses on your jawline, the crook of your neck, neck and your shoulder. Sometimes kissing you on the lips. He will also hold your hand as well.