Robbing A Bank w/ Dean Winchester

AU MEME PROMPT: Bonnie And Clyde AU

Pairings: Dean Winchester x Reader

Requested: Yes {wattpad requested}

WARNINGS: Robbery, breaking the law, fluff, kissing, murders, guns, money, car stealing, evil!reader, evil!dean, so on.

A/N: This AU is modernized a bit, also don't go off and rob banks. Want to be tagged in any upcoming spn fics or headcanons just message me.

Word Count: 1652

Dean parked the stolen car you's two had stolen earlier in front of the bank you and him were going to rob. Dean cut off the engine turning to face you, a smirk on his face, as you looked up from the tablet. Smirking at him.

Dean's right hand rested on your thigh as he leaned closer to you while you leaned closer to him.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Yep, I disabled all their alarms." You smirked, as Dean let out a dark chuckle, his tongue darting out of his mouth and licking his lower lip, while he reached his left hand up towards your face, before resting it on the side of your cheek.

"We go in get the cash, then go out then, ditch this car and then we hop into the Impala." Dean spoke.

"And if anyone gets in our way we..." you spoke only for Dean to cut you off.

"Gank em." Dean responded, making you smirk.

"Let's do this." You smirked.

"Let's go rob a bank babe." Dean ordered as you nodded your head.

You opened the glove box taking out two guns, handing Dean one, while smirking at him as he took it from you with a smirk on his face. You quickly put the tablet in the glove box before closing it. Your hand gripped the door handle but before you even open the door Dean stopped you.

The hand he had resting on the side of your cheek went towards the side of your neck, pulling your face towards his. The hand he had resting on your thigh moved towards the other side of your neck as he stared at you.

"I love you." Dean hummed, his eyes gleaming, his thumb rubbing soft circles on your jawline.

"I love you too baby." you responded to him making Dean smirk.

Dean's eyes fluttered towards your lips, biting his lip as you gazed at your lips. Your breath hitching, as his eyes fluttered closed as you leaned closer to you, your eyes quickly fluttered closed as well when you felt his lips press softly against yours. Tangling your fingers through his hair, making him let out a moan.

Dean reluctantly pulled away from you resting his forehead against yours, the both of you's breathing faster than before.

"They won't know what hit em."Dean smirked, pulling away from you and smirking at you, as he reached his hand out towards the back seat grabbing two backpacks pulling them towards him, handing you one while he kept the other one for himself.

You let out a laugh as a response, opening your door, Dean opened his door as well.

The both of you getting out of the car, slinging the backpack strap over your shoulder. The both of you's making walking to the entrance of the bank guns in hand.

Dean grabbed the door handle opening it up for you.

"After you my dear." He spoke cockily, making you smirk.

"Why thank you." you smirked, walking into the bank, Dean following in after you.

"Nobody move or do anything stupid or else we will shoot ya." Dean yelled.