[2] Dean Winchester

Sam getting sick of you & Dean bickering all the time

Sam getting sick of you & Dean bickering all the time.So he decides to lock you's in a room with each other.

WARNINGS: The blame game, mild swearing, Sam thinking he can solve the problem but really he isn't, fighting
Disclaimer: credit to gif owners

Requesting for supernatural is open!

"Let me out." you yelled, banging on the door.

"is little y/n scared?" Dean asked, fake pouting.

You quickly turned around glaring at him.

"No, I just don't want to be in this room with a douchebag." you grumbled.

"well, I don't want to be in this room with a bitch." Dean shot back, glaring at you.

"God, you are such a freaking tosser." you yelled.

"Right back at you bitch." Dean shouted, getting closer to you.

"I know I'm a bitch, I'm just not your bitch." you sassed, making Dean roll his eyes.

Sam let out a frustrated sigh, as he heard you and Dean bicker again, he honestly thought that putting you's in a room together, would make the both of you's move on and become friends, but it only made it worse.

Sam jumped when he heard a loud bang.He quickly unlocked the door, opening it to see Dean slumped against a broken table.

"You bitch." Dean grumbled as he got up.

"fight me, you little manwhore." you shouted. Getting into a fighting stance.

"Will the both of you shut up." Sam yelled.

"Whatever, I'm going to the bar." you grunted, walking out of the room.