Back In Black | Demon!Dean

Pairings: Sam Winchester x Reader, Dean Winchester x Reader, Demon!Dean x Reader

Summary: y/n and Sam are on the hunt to find dean and cure him. Little does Sam know (y/n) is addicted to demon blood. Y/n finds dean before Sam does.

WARNINGS: This imagine involves a sex scene so.. 18 + ONLY + ⚠ , cheating, violence, blood, cheating, sex, smut, angst, dean being a total asshole, crying, swearing, blood drinking, oral sex, kind of, heartbreak, I did edit it but I apologize if it has spelling mistakes.

Word Count: 9k + 9050 to be exact. (Original it was 8k + words)

A/N: Honestly I had to edit the shit out of this also added some more scenes to it, I don't know why I didn't edit it well enough when I posted it on wattpad I must have been delirious or something. Or drunk, or both. This was written ages ago on my old blog, this has to be one of my favourite writings I've written...

~ ALSO REQUESTING FOR SPN IS NOW OPEN, HIT ME UP OR NOT...~ You can find the master list link in my bio as well as the ask box link.

The demon let out a growl, as you slashed the knife against her cheek. Her skin burning in the process, making you smirk.

"Ouch. That's got to hurt." you taunted, making the demon growl.

"I'm surprised you're not with your boyfriend." the demon snarled, as you twirled the butterfly knife.

"I'm independent sweetie I've survived on my own." you snapped.

"Right, the only thing you two bond over is that your mothers both burned alive on the ceiling. The only difference is that Sam's brother is still alive and well your sister she's long gone. The couple that drinks demon blood how cute." she hissed out.

Your hand stopped mid-flick, looking at her with rage. Without much thought, you plunged the knife into her shoulder.

"Fuck." she screamed, as you pulled the knife out.

"Oops, my hand slipped." you growled. Smirking as she glared at you.

"Don't like what I said." she chuckled.

"Listen here you little slut, tell me where Crowley and Dean are, pacifically Dean, I don't care about Crowley." you growled, walking behind her. Gripping her hair and roughly yanking her head back.

"I'm not going to tell you where Crowley and Dean are." the demon growled, trying to get out of your grip.

"Well, then there are ways I can make you talk." you smirked, pressing the knife against the side of her neck.

"No, you stupid bitch." she shouted, as you lowered your head down, your lips hovering above the cut.

Just as you were about to drink her blood your phone started ringing.

"Damn it." you grumbled, putting the butterfly knife in your back pocket, then pulling out your phone, pressing the green phone button.

"Sammy hi." you answered cheerily. Your hand still gripping her hair tightly.

"Hey babe, I haven't gotten any information out of this demon, any luck from you?" Sam sighed.

"Well, moron here knows a lot more than she's letting on." you grumbled, glaring at her as she glared at you.

"Your stupid hoe is trying to-" she started to shout only to let out a hiss as you cut her cheek to shut up her up.

"Just be careful (y/n)." Sam sighed, hearing the commotion and getting worried.