Misery Loves Company | Dean Winchester

Pairing: Dean x Reader.

Characters: Y/n, Dean, Sam, Ghouls

Fandom: Supernatural

Summary: Ghouls get to you before Dean can save you, leaving a devastated dean and a feeling of heartbreak.

WARNINGS: angst , character death.

Word Count: 1956

Request box is open.

want to be tagged? just message me

"Ghouls." you grumbled, as you and Sam searched the victim's house.

"Tell me about it." Sam grumbled.

"Only room we haven't checked is the basement." Sam said, making you roll your eyes.

"Well I'm not going in first." you grumbled.

"You scared?" Sam asked, smiling at you.

"No, I'm not scared." you grumbled, raising your gun up in front of you.

"You seem like it." Sam said, making you roll your eyes.

"You're scared." you grumbled.

"Come on scaredy cat." Sam said, as he opened the door.

Quickly following behind him.

"Oh, liquor." you commented. Seeing a liquor cupboard in the corner.

"(Y/n), knows not the time to drink." Sam grumbled, carefully checking the room.

"Every day is the time to drink." you said, opening the cap.

"Rum yum." you commented, putting the bottle down on the cabinet.

Sam turned around when he heard a loud clunk sound.His face dropped into an annoyed scowl.

"(y/n), what do you think you are doing?" Sam asked, giving you a bitch look, as you put the cap back on.

"What? If I'm going to die in a basement then I need to at least taste the liquor first." you grumbled

"(Y/n), you are not going to die in a basement." Sam sighed, shaking his head in disbelieve.

"No, but you's are my meals." a feminine voice snarled from the stairs making you and Sam turn your heads. To see the ghoul as Mrs. Neil.

"Freaking great." you grumbled.

"Listen here bitch this can go the easy way or the hard way." you said, distracting it as Sam walked closer towards the ghoul to attack it.

"Are you threating me?" it growled.

"Duh." you sassed.

The ghoul glared at you then its head snapped towards Sam.

"Not today giant." it growled, roughly knocking Sam out. It's back turned towards you.

You quickly stabbed it in the heart, not that it did anything.

"You little rant." it growled, clenching its fist.

"Could say the same thing to you." you growled, punching you in the nose.

You stumbled backward, your gun dropping to the floor, as you hold your nose.

"Bitch." you shouted, looking up at the ghoul.

The ghoul snared at you charging towards you.

"It will be over soon." it snarled, strangling you.

"Go eat yourself you fucking idjit." you grumbled, starting to see stars.