Game Changer | Casifer

Pairing: Clark x Reader .Castiel x Reader

Characters: Y/n, Sheriff, deputy,casifer,clark, bruce..

Fandom: dceu . Supernatural (Crossover)

Summary: (y/n) struggles with the 'death' of her boyfriend Clark (superman) and takes on a case, (y/n) see Castiel again but find out something is off about him, (y/n) gets to close to the truth which puts her life in danger

WARNINGS: fluff, fighting, blood, near death experience, FBI things, worried Bruce, Casifer, language, slight swearing.

Word Count: 1526

Request box is open.

A/n: so, I'm posting my old fics from vixenwinchesters on this account. some are revamped.

You needed to distraction, and this case was the perfect distraction.

"You're running away." Bruce said, into the phone as passed the Welcome To Fort Smith sign.

"No, I'm doing my job, I'm not going to sulk in a corner." you said, stopping at the police station

"But you'll run yourself into the ground." Bruce grumbled.

"Listen, Bruce, just let me do this one case and I promise, these people they need me." you sighed, running your fingers through your hair.

"Can't they get someone else?" Bruce asked, making you roll your eyes.

"That's the problem, no one wants to do this case, listen I have to go." you said, hanging up on him.

"You can do this." you breathed, taking your keys out of the intuition.

A sudden knock on the car's windshield made you jump.

You looked up to see a cop waving at you.

Opening the door, the cop started to speak.

"Sorry, I scared you." he said.

"It's fine." you mumbled, as you locked your car.

"So you ready to solve this case, I mean no one wants to this case."He spoke.

"Where's the file?" you asked bluntly, not listening to his babbling.

"Don't you want to see the house first?" he asked, making you feel patience and annoyed.

"I prefer to read the file first." you said.

"But, everyone that has been in this case, always sees the house." He spoke.

"Listen, Deputy Tucker, I'm a federal agent, I do things a little differently so show me the file." you demanded, making him gulp.

"Right, well, um, follow me." he said, as you's walked into the station.

"Agent Wayne." the Sherriff said, getting up with a file in his hand.

"Sherriff." you said, as he handed you the case file.

"Can I talk to you, about the case, alone." the Sherriff said, as you nodded your head, following him towards his office.

Making his deputy glare at you.

"What about it?" you asked, as he closed the door.

"The last cop that took this on, disappeared, no word from him." He stated.

"So?" you asked, raising your eyebrow at him, as you sat down on a chair.

"This case it's just, it's only been only a week since it's been open and already four of my cops have died or have gone missing." He spoke.