Being Sam + Deans Twin

Being Sam's Twin:

Sam being super overprotective over you.

Ganging up on Dean. Poor Dean.

Dean feeling left out when he is around you and Sam.

You's both can tell when you's are in danger or hurt or when you are feeling down and lying.

Setting him up on dates with your friends {well the ones that are still alive} though he turns them down politely. He doesn't want to ruin your friendships, especially if the relationship between him and your friend turns out badly.

"Come on Sam, she's your soulmate." you whined, standing in front of him as he continued to look at his laptop screen.

"No offense y/n, but I don't have any type of connection with your friends." Sam sighed, looking up at you for a second then back at the laptop screen, typing away.

"She's basically the girl version of you." you whined.

"Still not dating her y/n." Sam sighed.

"This is what she looks like." You spoke again, taking your phone out and going into your photos, finding a selfie of you and her, then putting it in front of the laptop screen.

Though Sam didn't even look at it.

"Fine, miss the opportunity of meeting your soulmate." You huffed, turning around and storming off.

"What?" Sam asked, turning his head to the side to look at Dean.

"I'll date her friend." Dean smirked.

"No you won't Dean, you'll just flirt with her than sleep with her, then leave her, leaving y/n to pick up the mess." Sam responded, making Dean roll his eyes.

Calling him Sammy.

Training together.

Sam talking you into running in the morning and eating healthy.

Always having each other's backs when John got up you's, even know you's still look out for each other.

Inside jokes.

Reading each other's minds, it especially comes in handy when you's are in sticky situations.

Having your own 'Twin communication' which really pisses Dean off.

"You's two are doing that twin thing again." Dean grumbled, rolling his eyes.

Though you's two have your own friends you will always be his best friend and he will always be your best friend.

Playing pranks on each other and Dean.

Getting into small fights and mocking each other. Though you's always apologize after woods.

Worrying about each other. Especially when you's go on solo hunts.

Sam not letting anyone hurt you.

Comforting hugs.

Always supporting each other.

Stitching each other up when one of you's is hurt.

Of course, being a Winchester you die a lot then come back to life.

Dean and Sam make deals to bring you back to life.

Sam and Dean have a hard time letting go of you.

It takes a toll on Sam, seeing his twin sister die.

Movie Marathons.

Hunting with him and Dean

Researching together.