All Blood No Tears | Sam Winchester FT Stefan Salvatore

Pairing: Stefan Salvatore x Reader

Featuring: Stefan Salvatore, Y/n, Damon Salvatore, Sam Winchester, Dean Winchester
Synopsis: Sam and Dean go to mystic falls due to the bmol giving them a case there. Sam finds out y/n (an ex-fling) is their alive and well. Only to find out she's not human. Y/n takes her revenge on Sam. Dean joins up with Stefan to find his brother.
Characters: Sam, Dean, Y/n, Stefan, Damon, Elena.
WARNINGS: Vampirism, blood, revenge, angst, fluff, mad dean, Damon being an asshole, swearing, cutting people off while they are trying to talk.

You stared adoringly at Stefan, as he slept. Stroking his hair.

"You know staring at people while they sleep, is kind of creepy." Stefan spoke, his eyes fluttering open.

"I thought it was romantic." You laughed, as Stefan turned to face his body towards you. His hand running aimlessly up and down your side.

Stefan let out a laugh.

"Romantic but creepy." Stefan spoke, as you climbed on top of him. Straddling him.

Pressing your lips against his passionately. Stefan let out a moan, as you grinded against him. His hands wandering towards your ass. You felt your fangs poking at your mouth. You quickly pulled away from Stefan, making him give you a worried look.

"Sorry." You gasped out, your fangs still showing.

"Y/n, it's okay." Stefan spoke, softly, as you started to get dressed.

"I should go to work, don't want to be late again." You mumbled, putting your black leather jacket on. Stefan sat up. Before you could even make it out the front door, Stefan blocked the exit.

"Y/n,-" Stefan started to say, only for you to cut him off.

"I have to get to work Stefan, I'm fine, see no fangs." You spoke, smiling. Stefan let out a huff, as he didn't see your fangs.

"Fine, I'll be checking on you, every now and then." Stefan sighed, making you smile.

"Who's creepy now?" You joked, speeding off.

Stefan let out a sigh.

"Trouble in paradise?" Damon asked, standing in the middle of the hallway.

"No." Stefan grumbled, walking into the kitchen.

"Is Miss Newbie, getting sick of you? Or is she sick of the animal blood diet?" Damon asked, looking at Stefan smugly.

"Damon, she's been a vampire for five years." Stefan grumbled, grabbing a cup of coffee.

"Still a newbie." Damon spoke, making Stefan roll his eyes.

"Damon, be nice, and besides she's really nice, and Stefan deserves to be happy." Elena spoke, as she entered the room.

Damon rolled his eyes, as Stefan smiled at Elena.

"Whatever, I still don't like her." Damon grumbled....

・。・゜・。・。・゜・。・゜。・。・゜・。・。

"I don't know why they can't go here themselves." Dean grumbled, as Sam and him, sat down in a booth.

"Yeah, so-" Sam started to say, only for Dean to cut him off.

"They are all a bunch of bitches." Dean rambled. Sam looked up, his heart hammering in his chest, as he saw a figure that looked like you walk behind the bar.