NSFW ALPHABET w/ Dean Winchester

This was requested on ao3 || requests are open for spn!

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Dean is really clingy after sex. He loves cuddling with you, especially spooning you. He just wants you close to his body. Holding you way too tightly while leaving kisses on your shoulder blade, collarbone, neck, and top of your head, forehead, and lips.

A couple of times you'd tell him you can't breathe, he loosens his grip a bit but then goes right back to hugging you tighter. You are pretty sure one day his hugging will be the death of you he has such a tight grip.

Once you's have finished your cuddle session, and deep chats or talking about random things.

Dean is his vulnerable after sex. Asking if you enjoyed it and if he should improve, he is honestly a babbling mess that you have to kiss him to get him to shut up.

"Baby, sh, you are the best lover inside and outside the bedroom that I ever had." You confessed, looking at him while tracing the possession tattoo with your finger.

Which makes him smirk.

"Yeah?" he questioned, smirking at you.

"Yep." You hummed, as Dean rolled on top of you, smiling at you.

You and Dean will go to the shower to clean up. Sometimes you and Dean are lazy and he just gets a warm wet washcloth to clean you up.
B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Dean's favourite body part of his has to be his hands. Oh and that mouth of his. He knows that those two things please you the most.

Dean's loves every part of your body, though his favourite parts have to be your boobs and ass, also your mouth damn your mouth makes him so many have dirty thoughts.
C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

Dean loves to lick your cum off his also suck it off his fingers, not to mentionhe loves it when you cum in his mouth and on his fingers.

Dean knows he shouldn't do it all the time but he can't help but cums inside of you, he gets it's a risky move and might get you pregnant one day, but he knows you take the pill, sometimes he forgets to put a condom on since he is so invested in the moment, though he does use a condom most times. In the moment he doesn't really care if he forgets to pull out the feeling of your walls tightening around his cock brings his climax so much closer. Seeing his cum dripping out of your pussy is such a turn on.

However, when he does pull out he cums on your stomach or your boobs, and on your pussy.

He also cums in your mouth and on your face.
D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Dean has many dirty secrets some sexual, some just plain weird and some dark. Though his biggest one is that he is a sub. He honestly loves it when you dominate him in bed and take charge. It turns him on when you ride him and take control. He even daydreams about it. Though he will never tell you.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Dean is defiantly experienced in the bedroom, considering his flings and hook-ups plus relationships with women he has had in the past he is a pro at making women feel pleasure and orgasm. He knows what he is doing, and has learned techniques on the way.

Though you do get insecure about the women he has been within the past, thinking that they were way better than you were and that you aren't that good. While thinking about how he pleased them.