NSFW ALPHABET w/ Demon!Dean

WARNINGS: sex, sex scenes, sex stuff. Idk know what the wild headcanon is lol just some trash probably.18 + ONLY

A/N: GOT A SPN SMUT REQUEST? COMMENT DOWN BELOW IN THE COMMENT SECTION!

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Don't expect hugs or any sort of lovey-dovey affection from him. The only thing you will get is a kiss if you're lucky.

It's mostly just him bragging about how good in bed he is and that he defiantly left you breathless.

Sure he will clean you up, though he suggests to do it in the shower which leads to another round of sex.
B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

-His favourite body part of his is his hands, though honestly, he likes everything about his body...

-His favourite body part of yours has to be your boobs and ass, though he does fantasy about your lips.
C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

He will cum anywhere on you, your stomach, mouth, face, boobs, your back, ass, inside you.

Though he honestly loves to cum in your mouth. Though mainly inside you because he likes watching his cum dripping out of your pussy.
D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Most of them you know, but some he kept from you when he was human. One of them being BDSM, he has always wanted to restrain you and dominate you.
E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

This is still Dean just 'lean mean Dean' in his words. He is an expert in making you orgasm, and he has never failed.

Considering his past relationship/hook-ups he knows what he is doing.

He knows all the techniques to make you writhe and grab the bedsheet.

He is defiantly a pro with his fingers and mouth.

And in other areas, especially when he is fucking you.
F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

He likes all sex positions, though his top favourites are;

Missionary; {in different varrations} he likes this position because he gets to look at you while he is fucking you. He has a great view of everything, seeing your and your mouth a gap while your eyes a closed and your head is thrown back and your boobs bouncing. Also, he gets full access of biting/nibbling your neck.

Doggy Style; he likes this position because he gets a nice view of your ass. Spanking you hard as he fucks you. He also gets to grab a hold of your boobs or your hair he defiantly likes grabbing a hold of your hair and yank it back, pressing his mouth against your ear and growling dirty things into it as he pounds into you. Not to mention when you turn around to look at him it drives him crazy. Also because he hits your g-spot more.

Reverse cowgirl; just because he likes to dominate you and fuck you into the mattress doesn't mean he doesn't like it when you are on top. Just like when he was human he likes it when you take control. Especially when you play with his balls. Or lean back he loves it when you lean back, it gives him access to leave love bites on your neck. Also, he gets a nice view of your rear end, which he grabs and spanks...

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

He is as serious as can be. Though he does like to brag about he is the best fuck you ever had and talk dirty.
H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)