🍑Shadilver, Playtime with the boss🍑

This is a snippet from my cam boys book :)
Silver works for Shadow in a large company revolving around cam boys and cam girls. This is chapter 3.

I headed into the building and up the stairs to help put the room together. It had been 4 weeks since I joined, so I was simply doing photo shoots in a separate room while the room was in progress. Stepping in they had already completed the floors and painted the walls a pastel blue. I helped them move the furniture where it was needed, positioning everything how I was comfortable with. Once done I made my way into the break room since we'd have to wait for everything to be fully done. I couldn't help with tech, that was where I was out.

Chatting around I soon remembered business I had, quickly going up to Shadow's office. Knocking, I was confirmed entry as I shakily stepped in. He looked incredibly busy looking over papers as I stepped up to his desk. "Um, I did a recording for the private camming and I figured I just hand you the drive?" I didn't really know how to do this, but thankfully I got a nod. Taking it he rolled in his chair to put it on his computer before swirling back over. "Hey Silv, I actually got an extra pay you can get." My ears twitched, leaning in curiosity. "It's your choice and only if you're alright, but I've been quite stressed lately. Sonic's busy and you're free anyways. But I hear you're good with your tongue, I'd like to see if that's the same without a toy." He purred. It took a minute but it soon clicked, my heart racing.
"I don't need extra pay to do that." I responded, catching him off guard. "Is that so.... Is that a yes then?" His voice lowered in a seductive tone, fluttering my heart. I nodded making my way over to his side. He motioned me under the table, making me crawl under to fit. "You sure you don't want to be paid?" He leaned back in his chair as he spoke, raising an eyebrow. "Mm-mm, I'm fine with it for free." I purred, pulling the chair in to be able to reach perfectly. He nodded and returned to his work, letting me do my job.

I unzipped his pants , pulling it down to get where I needed. I hated that I couldn't see his face but, maybe I will another time. Licking up, I watched his body slightly shiver. I played around kissing and licking up the side, I avoided the tip in a teasing way hearing slight whines. After a while, I began to lick the tip for mercy, eager to hear him make any other sound. To my luck, nothing. Entering the entire shaft into my mouth, I slowly moved down letting my lips grasp around it as his body shivered. I bobbed, keeping my speed slow due to the new size. I popped off the leave trails of saliva before wrapping right back around it. I used my hand to help pump, gaining speed as his legs curled in. His hand went under the table to pet me, brushing the quills on my head as I learned his spots. I swirled my tongue, cheering inside hearing him grunt. I moved my hands to grasp his thighs, deciding to try something I will probably regret.
I slammed my head down, deepthroating as his body jerked. I continued my speed, my throat slightly hurting at the pressure as I struggled. His body positioned up, hearing a door open. Now, I know I'm gonna be in trouble for this but, no mercy. I continued as I was, watching his legs shiver as both hands returned to the desk. I heard him talking to someone, but I drowned out most of what was being said.

"Ah yes I have it r-nnn." He slammed his hand on the table as I grazed my teeth over the tip. "Mr. Shadow? Is everything alright?" The person asked, sounding deeply concerned. "I'm fine" He scowled, trying to shuffle through his work struggling to keep quiet. Seems I found his weakness. I continued to swirl and use my teeth, being sure not to hurt him as I sped up my motions. "Here- ffff- you are! N-nnnmmmm- Now get the fu- uh- fuck out!" He yelled to the person, as I heard their footsteps move quickly out the door. I looked up to see his hands against the desk, pushing himself back causing me to jump. "Silver." His voice was stern, his eyes narrowing as I gulped for my life. He used his finger to tell me to pop up, to which I obliged. He grabbed me by the hips and pulled me into his lap. "Now just who said you could continue while I was talking to one of your coworkers, young man?" His eyes were darkened, sending chills down my spine. I refused to answer, not even sure of one. "Very well, since you cause me problems. I'll be causing you problems." He pushed the chair back to roll over to a chest in the back of his office. His arm wrapped around me as the other reached in, searching intensely for what he needed. My heart raced at the thoughts pouring through my mind. He pulled out something red, my body stiffening immediately. Great, a vibrator.

I could already predict what he was planning as he pulled me closer. I was in my cam boy outfit, giving him easier access to practically anything. He pulled my upper body close enough that my head was on his shoulder. I pressed my hands to his chest as he began to bite at my neck after pulling the leotard's collar down. I began to be distracted with whimpers and whines, feeling his teeth sink into the skin. My body jerked, feeling invasion in my cave. My legs closed around him, lowering my head to his chest. "Seems I guessed right." He spoke to himself, making me more scared of what he planned. Pulling the leotard to hold it, he pushed me enough to face him again. God this felt uncomfortable. "You get to attend meetings today with me, with me having the remote." He smirked as he spoke, confirming my suspicion. "M-mr. Shadow, y-you can't b-be-be-" I was cut off by his hand covering my mouth as he pushed the chair back to his paperwork. "I am, now learn your little lesson ok sweetheart?" He returned to his work, keeping me straddled in his lap.
I watched him fiddle with the remote, thinking where to start. I watched his every movement, but even so my body still jumped the minute he pressed on. I covered my mouth to keep from yiping, feeling the vibration echo through my walls. His hand caressed my lower back as he evilly chuckled, enjoying my struggle. This continued as he kept changing the vibration, holding me down in his lap as I shook in pleasure. I hadn't realized it but I began to drool as I bit into the shirt at the shoulder, my eyes trying to roll back. "C'mon, the room's soundproof and we're alone.... Let me hear your moans in person~" He purred, lowering his hand to press where the toy laid. I quit biting, not wishing to make him more angry as I let my pathetic moans out. "Good boy~." He cooed, pressing up then pulling it down causing my body to shiver even more.

"Sh-shadow I-I-I-I can't d-d-mmm-do this a-fuck-all d-day." I tried to reason, already feeling the knotting in my stomach. "Well then you better get learning." How cold. After hours and hours, and having to keep calm during meetings, my body started urging me to burst. By the end of the day, he kissed my cheek, giving me an ok. I let myself release, not even caring for the leotard's poor fabric anymore. I let myself limp in his arms, panting from exhaustion. He pulled it out, tossing it back into the chest before using both hands to grab one side of my ass. "You know, I almost want you to act up again. You're adorable when you're struggling~" He cooed, squeezing it as I squeaked. A knock came at the door, but I was too tired to care if anybody saw me like this. Giving allowance, I watched that blue blur peak in. "Ah, sorry, I was just about to ask where Silver was. Cuddling time I see?" He chuckled, watching my gold eyes struggle to stay open. "I'll leave you two be." He spoke before, leaving the room with a cocky smirk.