💙Stress Relief-Sonic x Reader💙

I'd be lying if I didn't say I was unbelievably stressed. Work after work, I was growing tired. Bags formed under my eyes as my sleep dropped more and more every night. I hadn't even noticed today was the day Sonic was coming over. I looked like a mess, trying to finish up my work before hearing the front door. "Y/n! Your favourite blue blur has arrived!" He greeted, making me drop my pen immediately. Shit. I looked at the calendar, internally cursing myself.

I hadn't showered, I hadn't eaten yet, I hadn't- Oh god it was all too late. He popped in, tilting his head. "Wooaaaah... You alright? You look like a college kid-" He joked, walking over to look at my papers. "I might as well be." I groaned. "How long have you been at this?" He asked, scanning them carefully. "And what language are you writing in?" He teased me. I shoved him, shuffling them together. "Hey now it's just a joke- But seriously. You should probably step away for a bit. You look horrid right now and it's scary." He sighed, sliding it away from me. "But I-" He interrupted me by picking me up, carrying me to the bathroom. "First and foremost a bath, you smell worse than me after a good run!" He laughed, setting me down by the tub. "You take a shower, I got some things to prepare for you little star." He booped my nose, leaving the bathroom after handing me some towels to give me privacy. I sighed in annoyance, but nonetheless, climbed into the shower after stripping. Enjoying the warm water against my body.

I'll admit it was refreshing.

When I came out wrapped in a towel I was greeted by that blue hedgehog holding out my clothes. "Good job! Get dressed okay? I got us some food on the way!" He grinned, letting me take the clothing. I don't know why, but I felt a bit warm at his praise. Going back into privacy to get dressed. Listening to him zoom around doing god knows what. Once I was done, walking out, my eyes lit up at the sight. He quickly pulled me to sit on the couch, wrapping me up in fuzzy blankets. The dim lights felt relaxing as my favourite show was only a button away from playing its next episode. He sat beside me, snuggling inside the blanket just to hold me close in his arms. "You're not going anywhere till you're completely rested and refreshed." He hummed, kissing my forehead. I couldn't help but smile, nuzzling into his chest as he finally pressed play. Playing with my hair as I stayed snuggled up to his warm blue body. I felt like I was in heaven.

I felt relieved to finally relax, especially with him. Purring at his touch as my eyes grew heavy. He simply allowed me to sleep, waiting till I was long out before turning the tv off and rested himself. "Good night Y/n..." He muttered, kissing me on the head. "I love you."