🍋Sonilver, Cam stream🍋

This is a snippet from my cam boy book! Chapter 4! Silver and Sonic work for a large corporation revolving around cam boys and cam girls. This is Silvers first professional streaming, of course accompanied by a veteran of it, Sonic. Please enjoy the sin~

They had finally gotten everything ready, but my first video wasn't gonna be alone. I sat with Sonic in his room for today, since I figured I'd let them finish angling all the good places. "Can't believe you agreed to collaborate with me." Sonic spoke in surprise as he fiddled with a box. "Well, your hella pretty, cute, and I enjoy being with you. Even in sexual recording terms." I responded, laying on my stomach looking like a teenage girl talking about boys. Not that, I would know that is. "Aww how sweet of you, but your cuter." He booped my snoot as he chuckled, making us both blush and smile widely. "Though I am jealous your hips are rounder but, just easier to grab ya know?' He flirted, catching me off guard. I laughed a little, watching him set up the live. He sat next to me, waiting for enough viewers. "Tell me, how far are you willing to go for the viewers?" He whispered while he waited, placing a hand on my waist. "However far you'd like, I-I don't mind." I whispered back, honestly curious what he meant. I watched him modify the chat, giving more options to pay for. My heart jumped when I saw sex positions, my mind flashing rapidly in images.
Once we were at a good amount, he started an intro explaining to the viewers who I was and the plan. He replied to messages as we waited for a payment to even start, my heart racing. "I'm starting to think you guys just enjoy staring at our pretty faces." he teased, the chat swarming in compliments. "There's not many creepy messages." I spoke up, catching a twitch of the ear from Sonic. "Well that's because our cams are moderated. So the boss usually watches to make sure the chat's are good. My moderator is usually mr sexy ebony, if that makes you feel even better." My heart fluttered and knew exactly who he meant. "He'll be yours too, the only other person he even does is a couple girls who he's favored." He explained. Our eyes averted to the screen hearing a bell.

"Now the fun begins, it seems they already like you, Maple." He stepped aside to let me read it, to let me confirm or reject. "C-can we choose a smaller anal bead thing? I-I can't fit the conco." I spoke up, Sonic smirking clearly holding something back. I waited after a reject, getting the ping again requesting for another one I forgot the name to. "Thank chaos." I muttered, looking into the box to find it while Sonic continued to watch the screen. "Not gonna do it yourself are you Maple? I'd be glad to be in your hands.~" He purred, my face growing pink. "I-if you want." I mumbled, pulling it out of the box. I made my way over, sitting in his lap since he patted it the entire way there. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me as close as he could to my body.

He lifted my legs, moving the leotard. "Hope you all don't mind, but he didn't prepare before this." He spoke, reaching into a bag. He pulled out a bottle, pouring it onto his fingers before sticking the digits into my cavern. I whimpered as his fingers immediately scissored, wasting not a single moment. I lifted as best I could to make it easier, letting him go as deep as he pleases. Biting my lip, he inserted two more digits, digging deep to hit my walls as my whimpers grew louder. My legs started to want to close, as we weren't even at the toy. Soon his hands trailed out, leaving me empty for the time being. "Hopefully I don't break you, at least not yet.~" He purred in my ear as he grabbed the toy. I went to speak only to be interrupted by my own moans as he slowly inserted it. Pushing it to its max, he reached back over for the remote. "Too bad it doesn't go as high as the bigger one, such a boring amount." He grumbled, but to be honest I was relieved.

Before he could even press it, a ding popped up, redirecting our attention to the screen. "Yay! I get to join the fun!" He bounced his legs, reaching over refuting to let me leave his lap. He laid us down onto our backs, forcing my legs to wrap around his to keep them as wide as his would allow. He pulled out the sixed one, not a hint of worry. "Can you even-" "I've fucked the boss, he's bigger than this stupid vibrating anal bead." He nipped, my eyes widening as I tried to process. I helped him removing the small shorts, pulling them fully off while he inserted the toy himself. He must be used to it with how easily he fits the whole thing. He held both remotes, being in full control leaving me helpless. I jumped at the slight vibration, thankful he started off slow. I listened to his warm heavy pants begin, not yet making a sound. My hands slid down to help hold our legs closer to our bodies, making it easier to be viewed since that was most important. My body shaked as he cranked it up to a 3, huffing and whimpering in almost perfect unison. He cranked it up every minute, now knowing I wouldn't last long. It wasn't long before our bodies were shaking with the vibration, arching our backs and moaning loudly. I had already begun to feel the knot, trying to tell him to turn it down but unable to form words.
A ding rang, Sonic zooming to sit up holding me close in his lap as he tried to read it. He turned them off and removed them both, not even letting me read it. "A pretzel dip sounds perfect." He cooed, lifting me off his lap. "May I? I know you're a virgin and all but you did say you're willing to go as far as I wish." He whispered, being sure to stay by my ear. "I-I'm alright with it." I muttered, burying my face into his chest. He motioned to click confirm, before setting me into a perfect spot. He laid me onto my right side, watching as he kneeled. He straddled my right leg, curling my left leg around his left side of his waist. "This won't be as easy since you're a man but.... It'll work." Sonic was clearly in heavy thought as he spoke, trying to find a good way to make it work. I turned away, covering my face too flustered to even look at his face. I felt my suspender straps be pulled off, not even bothering to stop him from moving. "You never take this off ya know, I bet you're hiding something perfect.~" He cooed, unzipping the back as he leaned as close as he could to me.

He pulled it down, fully removing the leotard only moving out of the position temporarily. I squeaked, not really wanting the camera to see my full body. I looked through my fingers, watching him remove his top shaking his quills to restore them how they were. He leaned down again, kissing my stomach as my face reddened. "I don't see why we shouldn't have a tiny bit of foreplay hm? It is a first anyways." He spoke just loud enough for the viewers to hear, my stomach swirling with butterflies. Since we had already done the first step, I winced as he connected our hips, going slow to not cause too much pain. Distracting me, he continued to stomach kisses cracking smiles from me as he played around with my quills. Once the pain was consumed by the pleasure, I gave the okay for him to thrust. Not waiting too long, he had already begun to move fast, my back lifting with my body as I covered my face with my arms. I let out whimpers, moans, and huffs ignoring any pain that filled my rectum.
He slowly got rougher, already close to his max speed. "S-sonic pl-please- AAAA!~ P-pound! R-ram! A-anything!" I out of control screamed, catching a glimpse of his emerald eyes peering up at me. He listened, growing rougher faster as he explored trying to find a good spot. My moans became screams as he found my ball of nerves, my body shaking as I drooled from the pleasure. The knot quickly returned, but it was clear he wasn't gonna finish so easily. My legs trembled as he held onto them tight, being the only reason they didn't untangle. My eyes slightly rolled as he started to hit the end, switching from each side as my body twitched out of pure muscle spasms. God this was better than the automatic dildo.

I held as best I possibly could, struggling but managing.
"Such a- hmf- good- nnn- boy.~" He purred, not making it any easier. He leaned enough not to bend me too much, biting lightly on my waist and hip. "Fuck y-you feel better than I th-thought you w- mm-would." He panted out, struggling to keep rhythm. 'I'm a sp-nn-speeder not a r-rougher, b-but damn y-yo-you like ro-r-rough." He continued, watching as I lightly moved my hands to finally be visible to him. He looked over to the camera, as if he had forgotten we were even live. To be fair, I did as well. "Maaaaple.... Hnf.... I'm go-gonna ne-need you to sc-scream like y-yo-you're alone with th-that toy.~" His eyes locked mine, a smirk forming slowly. "N-not until you ma-make it h-mmmhhhaaaaa-hard to w- fu-walk." I struggled, knowing damn well he wouldn't be too happy about that. My confident face turned into worry, watching his smirk only rise. "Sorry p-hmf-payer, but i-i'll be switching po-nng-positions." He looked to the camera as he spoke, flipping my legs only stopping his thrusts momentarily. I squeaked as he grabbed me by the waist, turning me into more doggy style. He pushed my shoulders down letting my face bury into the pillow, which was a relief. I got no time to relax however, his thrusts quickly starting up again full throttle hitting the spots once more, but rougher and faster. "F-FUCK!" I screamed, my nails digging into the sheets and my hands gripped for dear life. I swore like a sailor, my upper body jolting up onto my hands as my back arched. He leaned over enough, hitting better as he bit onto my shoulders. "DON'T ST-STOP HOLY FUCK!~" The only thing holding me up was his hands gripping my hips, pulling me in as he listened to my begs and commands.

The knot grew, almost hurting, yearning to escape. Not yet, this was too good. I felt him twitch, sorrowing me knowing it would end soon. He buried his head into my back focusing, letting me rip into the poor sheets as my eyes lightly pricked. It didn't hurt, that's not why I was tearing, my eyes had been struggling to close and well ouch. I used one hand to grab onto his, grasping it tight as I listened to his quiet little squeaks. Even when he was absolutely mutilating my insides, he still managed to make my heart flutter. I silently cooed, too busy to really focus on that at the moment. He tapped my stomach, as a warning. We established this prior, this was just a way to warn the other of release without letting viewers know. I nodded, or well tried to as best I could. It wasn't long afterwards till I felt the warm liquid fill me up, releasing as well feeling the relief as the knot went away. He pulled out halfway through, which wasn't so great since that meant a shower here and not home. My body limped, unable to properly move as we both panted heavily in unison. He finished up the live before turning it off, leaning on the bed knocking his head back.

"That's a new record for you!" He teased through pants, letting me roll my eyes. "I didn't hurt you, right?" he asked with pure concern, probably noticing the tears that now slowly fell down my muzzle. "No no, I just couldn't blink!" I was reassured, managing to catch my breath. He gave me a little eskimo kiss and a smile, before helping me to the work showers.