💖Sonshadilver, Balcony date pt.1💖

Snippet from Rumbling affairs, Silver is a mobster, Sonic is a gangster, and Shadow is a mafia leader. Enjoy!

-Silver-

It was almost midnight as we walked out, we didn't get through all of it but we did get a majority. I went to call up one of my men but Sonic grabbed my hand and pushed it down. "Shadow's driving us, he said he's got a surprise, remember?" Sonic whispered, placing my phone back into my pocket. Shadow held the doors open for us, I snuck into the back letting Sonic have shotgun since technically I rode in the front last time. I wanted to remain between them, I always hated favoritism especially in things like this. Shadow seemed focused as he got to the wheel, checking his directions constantly keeping it out of our view. Me and Sonic just laughed and talked with each other, enjoying the music playing over the radio. We grew silent as Shadow turned onto an odd trail, the kind of road you'd see in the country. We watched closely, trying to figure out the destination. He began to drive up a road that seemed to circle a mountain, both of us staring at each other in confusion. We finally arrived at the top, a large space present as he parked in a safe area. There were railings, but that didn't mean you couldn't climb over them and sit on the edges. We got out to explore, Sonic and I stayed by each other as if we'd get murdered if we seperated. We both looked over the railing, realizing just how high we were. "You gonna stand there in awe all day or you gonna come eat?" We heard Shadow from behind us, both of us whipping our heads back to see him setting up a picnic. Sonic wasted no time to sit with him, he was definitely a foodie that's for sure. I waited for a second, staring at how high we were for an extra minute before joining them.
Everything was perfectly setted out, Shadows area being more healthy stuff, Sonic having spicy junk foods, and me having sweets and such. "Did you study our favorite foods or something?" Sonic asked with a mouthful, somehow his mouth was not literally on fire. "In a way yes, I didn't want to get you two anything you didn't like after all." He explained, being more proper with how he hates it. I was a good mix between them both, but I was still careful of making any messes. "So why did you choose here?" I decided to ask, not wanting it to be dead silent. "This is an old hang out spot of mine, figured I'd share it with you two. Police never come down here so we can really do whatever we want." Shadow responded, trying not to laugh at just how messy Sonic was. "Aww, that's sweet of you." I giggled, watching his cheeks grow slightly pink. "No cops huh? So you could even murder someone up here?" Sonic spoke up, his mouth still somehow stuffed. "Yes, technically you can. It's also a good hiding area." Shadow sighed, tossing a napkin to Sonic.

Sonic huffed at the gesture, but still used it. Of course, Sonic finished before the both of us as he got up to look around the area. "There's so many places you could race around here!" He chirped, running around in little areas as if trying to make a track. "Leave it to him to only think about running." Shadow chuckled, simply watching the blue blur zoom around. "Yeah, he seems so restless.... Wish I had that kind of energy." I sighed, shifting to be right next to the ebony. "You'll certainly need it being with the both of us." He laid his head onto mine, wrapping an arm around me to pull me close. "I know I know, I got energy drinks for that shit." I joked, both of us chuckling a small bit. "You know, considering you just ate sweets.... I can bet your lips still have that taste lingering on them right?" Shadow almost muttered, my ear twitching to his words. "Possibly? Why do y-" I was cut off by his lips against mine, his other hand grabbing my chin to turn me to him. I immediately melted into it, unable to resist.
He turned his head, deepening it as he leaned closer. I felt his tongue graze over my lips, but I refused to open. It just felt weird to make out when Sonic is still technically there. "Not gonna invite me? Well damn how cold." Speak of the devil. Shadow pulled away, rolling his eyes as I giggled. "You were busy running around, that's on you." Shadow teased, Sonic giving a huff. I looked at my watch, giving a sigh. They both looked at me, clearly curious about my reasoning. "I kind of have a limit on how late I can be out, since I have morning meetings. I gotta go, I'll have someone pick me up and leave you two to enjoy yourselves." I explained, taking out my phone to pin my location to my driver. "Awww, what a shame." Sonic whined. I stood up, only for him to pull me into a hug. Shadow stood as well, letting Sonic have his time with me. I couldn't help but hug him back, giggling as he buried his face into my chest fur. "I wouldn't get too comfy Sonic, he is leaving after all." Shadow laughed, coming up to hug me from behind. Sonic gave another whine, both of them squishing me like a sandwich. I let them stay like this until my driver arrived, walking away as I gave them both goodbye kisses, since they sure seemed a little clingy.

-Sonic-

I hated for the cute maple to go, but at least the date all together didn't end. Yeah the maple with nice hips and thighs left, the sexy ebony with a nice ass was still present. Yeah I'll admit it, I had been staring the entire night. Not in a weird way, just subtle glances is all. "Any more plans? Especially for the two of us?" I decided to ask while we watched the car drive down, ruby eyes turning to me. "Yeah, I got the perfect plan. I'm gonna pick up the picnic first, enjoy the view for a little bit." He waved off, surprisingly giving me a kiss on the cheek. He's shown Silver far more attention than me, so it surely caught me off guard. My face warmed up, watching him pick everything up. "I can help you know." I offered, coming over to try and help in some way. "I asked you and Silver out, everything's on me. Enjoy yourself." He shooed me off, not letting me even lift one of the containers. I sighed knowing he wouldn't give in, simply just walking back to the rail to see over the edge. I gazed upon the buildings in the distance, bright lights covering up any seeable stars. I huffed, that was one thing I hated about New york. But this spot, looking straight up you could, due to the lack of lighting. I jumped feeling a body behind me, ebony hands gently resting on top of mine. "Pretty right?" Shadow whispered, burying his face into my shoulder. "Yeah, definitely." I grinned, just enjoying his warmth more than anything.

I had only now noticed his cologne, the smell of cedarwood and sage hitting my nose the closer he was. I honestly kind of liked it, if I was being honest. "Wanna know something better?" He whispered by my ear, his ruby eyes staying at the lit up buildings. "Hm?" I hummed in response, slightly turning my head to him. "With how far we are, we can both scream and nobody will hear.... Not to mention nobody really comes up here." He almost purred, rubbing my hands with his thumbs. "I think I see why you chose this spot now.~" I purred in response, leaning into his body. "What do you say we play a game? One on one?" He continued, lowering his face to be by my neck. "I do like a good game, count me in." I knew what he was talking about, and fuck was I into it.