🍋Greek Slave-Sonshadilver🍋

THIS IS FROM MY BOOK "Enslaved by the quartet"

Silver is from Greece, they live in Rome!

-Sonic-

When Silver left the house I made my way up the stairway to Shadows headquarters. Opening the door, he sat there polishing his swords. "Hey Shads." I spoke up as his ears perked. "What do you want blue?" He questioned as he stopped his motions. "I need to talk about Silver. I think I'm obsessing over him." I spoke as I walked into the room, closing the door. He put his sword away and looked back at me. "I need to know why?" He questioned, clearly already bored. "Look, It's becoming hard to keep my hands off of him! I wanna be the nice guy, but my body wants to be otherwise. You have no idea how much I wanna grab his waist and pull him against me! His adorable voice, his sweet smell of vanilla, those innocent bright amber eyes, his soft white fur, his small fragile body, his pretty and soft looking lips, the way he fiddles with things, I can't take it Shadow!" I eagerly stated as he listened to every word pouring from my lips. "Are you implying you wish to take advantage?" He asked me, looking me dead into my eyes. "No! I mean-....... Yes but-..... I still want him to be happy." I explained, crossing my arms uneasily.

Shadow stared me down, debating on his next words. "I see, you're so obsessed you want to in terms... unpurify his body... and you don't at the same time cause you don't want it as rape. He's a slave, just go for it." Shadow assured me, invested in our conversation. "Here's where it gets more tricky.... I wish to invite you."

"I'm sorry what-"

——Later——

"Excuse me, you were ordered to go to the lord's room." A slave spoke out, walking into the wash room where I was helping a slave do the cleaning. I nodded and left quickly to tend to what he may need. Getting to his room I opened the door to see Sonic and Shadow both sitting on the bed talking. They stopped when I walked in, their eyes watching my every movement. "Y-you requested me sir?" I questioned, uneasy by the eyes. "Lock the door." Shadow commanded, to which I obliged. My heart thumped in fear. "Now strip." He ordered next, Sonic staying silent of his commands. I opened my mouth to question, but seeing the look he gave I quickly shut it. I did as told my face was growing pink, this would be normal in the bathhouse but this was Shadow's room. "Come here, sit on Sonic's lap. Back to his chest." He commanded once more, but I obliged. Sonic wrapped his arms around my waist as he buried his face into the fluff of my fur. My hands went between my legs hoping to cover. Shadow stood and made his way in front of me, was I being punished for something? Oh god, did they find out I broke a piece of china?!

He kneeled down and lifted one of my legs, putting it onto his shoulder. I jumped when he began kissing my inner thigh. Sonic made movement, placing kisses onto my shoulders and neck as I huffed. Motioning to Sonic, Sonic proceeded to lean onto his back keeping his arms around me. Shadow lifted both my legs with one hand and leaned down more. I could barely focus due to Sonic's rough and gentle kisses looking for spots.

I moaned as Sonic began to bite soft spots. Shadow kisses down the back of my thigh, soon licking my cavity as my body immediately shocking over. His tongue went in as I gripped to sheets besides me and Sonic. Violating my cave Sonic ran his hands up and down the front of my body enjoying the touch of my fur. My body shaked as my eyes struggled to be open, this feeling was new. It felt great even if it was these two. Sonic tapped Shadow's hand causing him to stop and peer up. I whined as I watched them make gestures to each other. Sonic lifted me out of his lap and switched with Shadow quickly. As much as I hate to say it, Shadow's body was warmer and softer than Sonics. Sonic got to where Shadow once was, copying his prior movement working his tongue as much as possible to hit every wall to my cave as my body quaked to the touch. Shadow began to bite my ears causing my vocals to shortly get a bit louder as my tail naturally wagged. Sonic's touch was so gentle, but yet Shadow's was quite rough. I honestly in a way liked it. When Sonic completed his task, he stood up and began to strip himself.