🍑Vampire-Shadilver🍑

Scene from "bloodied Lips"

-Shadow-

Night after night, I yearned for him more and more. His sweet vanilla scent drove me crazy, edging closer to my limit. He was preparing for bed, biting my thumb nail as I watched him do his usual routine. It has been days now, making me memorise his daily routine easily. "What's your thoughts on um inhuman beings?" I asked, watching a look of surprise rise on his face in the mirror. "Well, it depends what kind." He answered hesitantly. "Vampires?" I leaned back on the love seat, practically watching the cogs turn in his head. "They're difficult. I mean, not all of them are the same. So I guess I don't mind them." My body felt lighter, watching him finish up. "What if I wasn't human?" I asked, watching him turn to look at me. "I would treat you no differently." He smiled, warming me hard as those amber eyes glistened in the subtle moon light through the curtains. "There's something I wanna do... All I ask is that you forgive me." I stood up, slowly approaching him as he tilted his head. "Shadow your acting funny, are you feeling alright?" His voice seemed to stammer, his body tensing as I loomed over him. "Can you fulfil that request?" I ignored his words, watching the look of curiosity and worry fill those gorgeous yellow orbs.

"... Alright. I'll forgive you for whatever your planning. I promise." He smiled gently, tugging at my heartstrings like a puppeteer. I grabbed his hips, hearing a subtle squeak escape his lips. His face grew flushed with pink as I leaned down, hearing him breathe heavily. "Calm down." I whispered, listening as he inhaled and exhaled slowly. I could already hear his heart pounding, feeling his hands shakily rest upon my shoulders. I thought for a moment, internally cursing myself. I extended my fangs, pressing them lightly over his skin as he shivered. I hesitated for a moment, before sinking them fully into his skin. He yelped, gripping my shoulders tightly. He started to whimper, slightly squirming in my hands. My heart ached, knowing he was in pain. I felt one of his hands move up into my quills, pulling me in as his body shaked. I pulled my teeth out, licking up the excess blood as he leaned into me. I tried to process his reaction, trying to understand why he would go closer to me rather than go further. He wrapped his arms around my neck, not allowing me to leave my position. "Silver?" I questioned, growing worried. "You could've warned me it hurts at first." He whined, sending shocks through my body. I finally processed his thoughts, my hands gripping his hips tighter. "Silver... Can I ask for forgiveness once more? For something else?" He hummed into my shoulder, thinking for a moment. "I mean the first one wasn't too bad... So alright. You have my forgiveness." I couldn't help but smirk, pulling his lower body towards mine. Feeling his body tense as I trailed my hands up his body. "I want to express my gratitude, you've cared so much for me. I want to return that care in my own way." I whispered, pulling up the lace of the night gown. He hummed in approval, moving his hands down to grip my chest.
I kissed at his jawline, watching him close his sweet amber eyes as I slowly kissed down. I gripped around the second cloth, feeling his body through the silk. His chubby curvage ran smoothly under my hands. I kissed his neck, hearing subtle squeaks as his breath hitched. His noises lured me in, making me want more. I slowly kissed back up, kissing the edge of his lips before stopping. "Shadow?... Why did you stop?" He muttered, opening those beautiful eyes once more. "I was waiting to wake up." I played it off, trying to ignore my hesitation. He smiled dorkishly, trying to keep from looking away. I leaned in, taking his lips in mine as he pushed into mine. Moving in sync with each other. I was clear I had him wrapped around my finger. I shoved him into his bed, not letting the kiss break. His nightgown lifted as he curled up one of his legs, nearly revealing underneath as I trailed my hand over his body.

He jerked out of the kiss as my hand trailed his inner thigh, his eyes watching my hands every movement. I kissed his neck as I listened to his subtle squeaks, teasing reaching closer and closer. His breathing hitched as I trailed my hand over his crotch. I subtly rubbed up and down, watching his breathing grow weirder and his body grew warmer. I trailed my tongue up the side of his neck, using my other hand to lift up the night gown. His hands latched to my upper arms causing me to stop, looking into his amber eyes in question. "Shadow I-... I'm not sure about this..." He muttered, trying to avoid my gaze. "Is there something you're afraid of?" I asked, moving my hands up to cup his cheeks. "A... A bit, yes." His voice stammered. I pressed my forehead to his, massaging his muzzle with my thumbs. He quietly purred, closing his eyes with a soft smile. I went to speak only to be interrupted by a knock on the door.