🤍Pamper-Shadilver🖤

-Silver-

I felt horrible. Ever since Shadow returned from that mission, he's seemed nothing but stressed and more agitated than normal. But, lucky me, I'm one smart little hedgehog. He was sound asleep in our bed, taking the rest he needed as he hugged a pillow. Using it as a decoy for my plan.

I picked up his air shoes, sneaking off into one of my work rooms to look it over. Now, Tails was good with inventing and such, but I wasn't half bad myself. I was good at upgrades to say the least. As hard as it was, I took them apart and looked over every inch of their machinery. Working hours upon hours without a break to essentially upgrade them. Extra booster power, faster speed, longer life span, and more. I even happily fixed up the chipped paint, just to beautify them. Of course, I ensured they didn't smell of paint. Making them smell like his favourite smell, lavender. But that wasn't all I planned. Of course, by the time I finished them... My time was running out. Quickly setting them in his special spot. Rushing to the kitchen in order to prepare him some strawberries, which tended to be a favourite of his. Along with getting him hot pockets and a few snicker bars. Which, I found out, were some of his favourites. Carrying them on a tray to the coffee table. I was truly rushing at this rate, hearing his familiar morning bangs. I always found it cute in the mornings when he ran into things, trying to figure out when it got there. Despite never moving once. I slid my spa kit over, getting a fluffy blanket ready and some hedgehog care products. Along, with his specially made coffee ready for him. "Hmm?" He hummed as he walked down the stairs, yawning. "Sleep well?" I questioned, knowing he was too tired to figure out what I was up to. He simply nodded, happily accepted the coffee, as usual, I had to hand it to him. Last time, he split it all over the table and himself.

Not fun.

He hummed contently as he sipped the cup, not registering I was leading him to the couch rather than the dinner table. Not until he was seated. "Silver?" He questioned, tilting his head. "Just relax." I hummed, kissing his forehead. "What's all this for?" He questioned as I brushed through his quills. Powdering and oiling them with products just to make them soft and pristine. "Ungrumpifying you." I giggled. He hummed, leaning into the touch. Huffing when it ended. I set up a foot spa washer, setting his feet in it to let him kick back. "Eat and relax okay? I'm pampering you until you're practically Buddha." I chuckled, handing him the tray of food. "Silver... You didn't have to-" "I wanted to." I interrupted, letting him sigh. I allowed him to eat as he purred from the spa water bowls massaging. Letting me start to massage his hands once they were free. "Hm, perhaps I should have rough missions more often?" He grinned. I simply rolled my eyes, leaning in to give him a kiss. It was sweet, despite the taste. Feeling his hand slowly slide from mine to rest on the back of my neck. Not letting me pull away until he decided it. Pressing my forehead to mine. "Thank you..." He hummed, speaking quietly as he eskimo kissed me. "Can't have my special hedgehog grumpy now can I?" I hummed.

He simply sighed, leaning into my touch as I petted his ears.

"I love you." he hummed.