🍑Forgiveness pt.1-Silvourge🍑

-Silver-

I didn't understand why, but I was going back. Day after day of just arguments and the fear he induced, and yet here I was. I unlocked the door to his apartment with my spare key, stepping in on the familiar wood. I quietly set my bag down, locking the door behind me. I sighed at the mess, making it very clear to me he didn't clean up at all after himself. I got to work on it, at least picking some stuff up for now. My ears twitched at the sound of a door clicking open, shuffling being heard. I stood in place, seeing Scourge stretching from a clear nap. He spotted me, his blue eyes examining me for a moment.

"You came back?" He questioned, approaching me slowly. "Yeah... I did." I smiled for a second, watching his eyes start to glisten. He stood before me, his hands hesitating to touch me. For once, as if he was asking for permission in silence. I nodded, letting him cup my muzzle. He pressed his lips to mine for a moment, pressing forehead to mine in a close embrace. "Why?" He muttered, tears pricking his eyes. I didn't answer, silence filling the room as his eyes searched frantically for an answer in mine. "Silver... You know... I'm really sorry..." he muttered, trying to keep his lower lip from quivering. My heart ached, seeing this new side of him.

"Scourge, it's alright." I whispered, placing a hand on the back of his neck. I placed the other on the counter, trusting him as he cornered me. "Silver baby." He connected our lips again, a kiss of passion as he grew only closer to me. "What can I do?" He asked, my ears flicking at his words. I looked at him in question, his hands moving down to wrap around my waist. "What can I do to make it all up to you?... I'll do anything... Just tell me what you want..." his voice cracked, growing brittle as he spoke. "You don't have to Scourge... I already forgive you." I eskimo kissed him, eager to relax. He kissed me once more, one after the other. Slowly evolving into a makeout. I wrapped my arms around his neck, tangling my hands in his messy green quills. He lifted me up easily, keeping his arms under my thighs to support me. I giggled during a moment for air, wrapping my legs around his hips. He kissed the side of my mouth, trailing down my muzzle to my neck. Peppering it in kisses lovingly. He set my body on the counter for extra support, letting his hands trace my thighs. "I missed you baby~" he purred, kissing all my sweet spots. I hummed in delight, enjoying every little touch he gave. "I missed you too." I purred, reaching out to cup his muzzle. Kissing him sweetly with a loving hum. Despite the taste of cigarettes on his lips, I still enjoyed feeling his hips against mine.

Despite all our hardships, I still truly loved him. But I wasn't above admitting he needed help. Yes, there's a lot he needs to work out but he needs that support. I love him enough, he can have all of mine. His hands felt around my body, relearning my curves. He quickly grew familiar once more, remembering all my soft fur spots that always made me shiver. His hands trailed down, cupping at my crotch as I let out a soft gasp. "Doesn't take you long to get comfortable~" I chuckled. "Course not, how can I keep my hands off you~" He purred, kissing along my jawline. I couldn't help but lightly moan as his hand started to rub against me, gripping his arm at the sensitive feeling. I hate to admit that I missed his touch, even if it was a simple type of touch. I didn't want it to end, fighting to close my legs.

-To be continued-