Chapter 1: Captured/The Escape.

The last thing Moana remembered was the big storm. A great typhoon storm with lightning was raging and that was it. Her mind struggled to focus as she slowly regained consciousness. She had been trying to find Maui, a demigod and close friend of hers, who had failed to show up to a get-together on her island of Motunui. As she was heading in no apparent direction, the storm came and she blacked out.

Two months ago, she had met Maui on a quest to restore the Heart of Te Fiti after it was stolen by Maui himself from the Mother Island in the beginning of time. She and Maui had worked together to defeat the lava demon Te Ka and restore the heart. Te Ka had actually been Te Fiti all along and had been corrupted because of the loss of her heart. Now, Moana's tribe had returned to voyaging after banning it for a long time and she really wanted her parents and tribesmen to meet Maui. She had arranged for him to show up on his personal boat, but he never arrived. Despite her parents warning her not to, she took off on her boat to try and find him and maybe giving him a piece of her mind for standing her up like that.

She could hear the sounds of voices and the painful sensation of a slap across her face, interrupting her thoughts. Her eyes fluttered open and she saw two men standing over her. They were dressed up in Star Wars shirts and pants and they were trying to wake her.

"Joey, you idiot, she's awake! You slap her one more time, she'll die and Jeremy will have our skins!" She heard one of them say.

"Not my fault she's got lightning wounds everywhere!" The man named Joey argued.

"Yeah?! Well you're making them worse, genius!" The first man said.

"Who...are you?" Moana asked weakly.

"Who are we?" Joey said, "Who are we?! We are the Fandom Menace! Betrayed by Disney and now we're out for REVENGE! It's like a war, but on an Internet level and stuff!"

"The Fandom...what?" Moana didn't understand. Who were these people? What was this 'Disney'? She tried to sit up, but found herself unable to. That was when she realized that whoever these people were, they had strapped her down to prevent her from escaping.

"Uh, nononononono," said the other man, "You can't go yet! Jeremy needs to check you out and see if you're okay first. I mean, I'm no doctor, he's no doctor, but who needs doctors anyway, am I right?" He caught Moana's confused look and continued, "That's a little humor there, but seriously, you're not leaving. We found you, we have captured you, so now you're our prisoner. So stay down there and don't try anything. We'll be right back."

The two men left the room and Moana had time to analyze her situation. She was now fully awake and no longer groggy, so she could easily put up a fight if anyone tried to hurt her, not like it would do any good with her restrained to the stretcher and all.

Her arms were pinned down by her sides, so she couldn't move them to try to get the straps off. She fought the urge to cry. She wouldn't give in to despair. That was unlike her.

Just then, a tall man walked in wearing a black shirt with the logo GEEKS + GAMERS on it and blue long pants. He wore a white Star Wars hat and he had a mean look about him that let you know immediately that this guy was bad news.

"I'll take care of this." said the tall man, dismissing Joey and the other man, named Brandon. He walked over to Moana and examined her. With him so close to her face, Moana felt a little scared, though she wouldn't give her captor the satisfaction of seeing her in a frightened state of being. He nodded, "Definitely from the Pacific Islands. I know that tribal wear. Now...Moana, obviously you've been captured by us and I can hurt you at any time, so I'm going to ask you a few questions and you will answer them. Understood?"

Moana nodded.

He began, "First off, where are you from?"

She answered truthfully, "Motunui." thinking this wouldn't harm her. She was also asked about her age, her hobbies, etc. She answered them all truthfully as she trusted Jeremy wouldn't hurt her if she answered with the truth and because she didn't like to lie.