Chapter 13: The Recruitment of Maui.

Jeremy was relaxing at his private quarters at the Fandom Menace base after having personally tested out his new planet killing superweapon on Motunui. He made sure to broadcast it so that wherever Moana was now, she would see her beloved island destroyed.

It was a pleasure of his, seeing SJWs suffer. Being a member of the alternative right, he despised diversity and everything civil rights activists stood for. He wanted to crush Disney under his fist. He missed the old days where Disney was openly racist and took advantage of the hatred over the Last Jedi as a method of pursuing his racist and sexist agenda against equal rights. In his eyes, his methods were justified. He viewed society as belonging to the white men who were under attack by multiculturalism and politically correct forces. He would put an end to it.

Now he was exhausted from his epic speech and was relaxing on his couch when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." Jeremy gave the stranger permission to come inside. The door opened and it turned out to be one of his new advisors bringing an extremely large tattooed man inside.

Jeremy recognized the man, "Ah, Maui. It is an honor being in the presence of the guy who is known all throughout Polynesian and Hawaiian culture. I suppose you're looking for Moana, but I'm afraid she escaped a long time ago."

"I'm here to join you." Maui stated.

Jeremy was surprised. "Join us? But we're white supremacist Nazis who hate ethnic groups."

"Yes," Maui said, "I acknowledge that. However, I have been here a while and have found your movement to be...better than Disney's. I want to join this war, but on your side."

Jeremy smirked evilly, "Excellent. We welcome you to our cause with open arms! Wait until poor Moana finds out her close friend is now allying with us!! AVENGE ME!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"