Chapter 5: A Model Student.

Moana was fully confident in her capabilities now. Over the next few days, she got to know what life in YouTube School was like. In one of her classes, she was taught a religion called Disneyism, which put Disney at the center of the creation of the universe and that everything ran according to Mickey Mouse's powerful imagination. The teacher's name was Mr. Larry, and he was a really nice and cool guy. She liked him a lot.

She also talked with some other students, and they all loved it there, they said. They said that the school was a great place and that all their collective goals in their lives was to defend the Crown of Disney. Everyone was equal in the school. No race was superior to the other and men and women were held in equal status. LGBTQ+ rights were encouraged and promoted.

She longed to do something that would benefit the school. She got that chance when she saw two boys picking on a little girl, who was shaking all over. The boy to the right had a doll in his hand that apparently belonged to the little girl.

"Please," the little girl begged, "Just leave me alone!"

The boys laughed. One of them said, "Awww, what are you going to do about it? You girls are pathetic. Can't even stand up to us, huh? Here. Maybe this will be a good apology from me." He kicked her right leg and she cried out, tears coming down from her face.

Moana saw this and was horrified, "Hey! You heard her! Cut it out."

"Nice going during training, ocean girl," the other boy mocked, "What crazy world are you living in when you think women can be equal to men?"

"Kindly return that girl's doll." Moana told them firmly.

"Or what?" the first boy challenged. He came towards her menacingly, "You can't do anything to us. Because you're a woman. And we're men. We're infinitely superior to you and that little runt. You'll never be anything other than a stupid girl who doesn't mean anything to anyone, you big fat b-"

Before he could finish, Moana kicked him with one swift Kung Fu kick. He crashed against the wall, knocking some backpacks down and creating a dent in the wall due to his mass.

The other boy lunged at Moana, but thinking quickly, she did a flip and kicked him right in the left leg. He screamed in pain, the little girl watching in fear and shock.

Eventually, school resource officers arrived and asked what happened.

"Those boys were bullying this poor little girl," Moana said, pointing towards the little girl, still shaking, "I made swift work of them thanks to Mr. Shang's training."

The officer to the right looked angry. He approached the little girl and helped her up, "Are you alright, Amy?"

The little girl nodded, "Y-yes, Dad. Just a little s-shaken up is all."

"Wait, you're her father?!" the other boy demanded.

"Indeed I am," said the head officer, "And I'm about to show you what happens to those who mess with my daughter. To the Hall of Judgement for both of you!"

————————————————————————————————————————

A tall blonde-haired woman named Brie Larson was the judge of the trial and the principal of the school. The Hall of Judgement consisted of a row of 12 floating seats behind the defendant, which were for the jury, and a floating pod in the front which was for the judge.

The two boys, Pete and Richard, were on trial for bullying. It was another part of the school system that Moana hadn't known about. Unlike regular schools, YouTube School guaranteed all students the right to a fair and public trial.

The Council of Peers, the collective name of the 12 student jurors, were made up of 95% girls of all ethnicities and 5% boys of all ethnicities. They were all teenagers at the ages 14-16, the legal age requirement for a student to serve on the Council.

Moana was selected as the prosecuting attorney while Richard and Pete, having no attorneys, chose to represent themselves.

The trial went by like a blur, but eventually, the Council of Peers found the two bullies "incredibly guilty" of all charges. Brie Larson sentenced them both to suspension from school for approximately 99,876,234,024 days.

After that, Moana was given a school award for being a model student by Principal Larson. She later saw Amy again and the two started hanging out.