Chapter 9: The Clue.

The next day, Moana and Amy were let out of their prison cell by some school resource officers (including Amy's father) and taken before a meeting in the Hall of Judgement. This was essentially a retrial and Moana once again insisted that she had no idea how the tracker got in her head.

The trial meeting lasted a while, but eventually, the Council of Peers majority-voted on a surgical removal of the tracker, to which Principal Larson approved (she had already talked to Bob Iger about that the previous day, to which he had already approved it).

As a result, Moana was taken inside the medical facility within the school to have the tracker removed. The surgery lasted about a day and a half, and Moana was given a day to recover, but the tracker was successfully removed and sent to the Research And Planning Center to be analyzed by professionals.

Moana was then given some medicine to help her recover. The wounds healed instantly and she could function normally again like nothing ever happened. She was then reunited with Amy, who congratulated her on making it through. She was then taken before ANOTHER meeting in which the Council of Peers, as well as Principal Larson, gave her their deepest apologies for turning their backs on her. One Latina girl even said, "¿Oye, somos adolescentes, ¿de acuerdo? Todos cometemos errores (which translated to 'Hey, we're teenagers, okay? We all make mistakes')." Moana had to agree with that.

Afterwards, just as things were settling down, Moana and Amy were called to the Research And Planning Center by Bob Iger. Accompanied by Shang and Mulan, Moana and Amy headed over there were they were going to receive shocking news about the tracker.

"It formerly belonged to Admiral Producer," said a female researcher to them, "This tracker has a map to his location!"

"Wait, are you serious?" Shang asked, "This is so the Force Awakens right now. Alright. Let's display it."

They plugged in the tracker to the board and it lit up with all these different coordinates on an American map.

"Admiral once owned this tracker," Bob Iger explained, "He used it to, let's say, monitor his students back in the early days of YouTube School. By now, the practice is outdated as we can trust our pupils, but he once used this as a monitoring device in his office. How Jeremy got his grubby little hands on it is beyond me. When he fled into self-imposed exile, he left behind a clue that could lead to where he was. This is the clue!" He smiled widely, "Moana, you've had the key to finding Admiral Producer inside of you this whole time!"

"You're awesome, Moana!" Amy exclaimed.

"Thanks, Amy." Moana replied. She faced Bob Iger and the researchers, "But who's going to find him? Someone's got to go and get him back, right?"

Bob Iger nodded.

"It says here," explained Rian Johnson, "that the approximate location of Admiral's current place of residence is all the way in...Hawaii?!"

"Where in Hawaii?" Mulan asked.

"The Big Island." Rian Johnson confirmed.

"A quest must be issued at once!" Bob Iger concluded, "Tell Brie to call another meeting!"

Shang facepalmed, "ANOTHER meeting?"