Chapter 11: The Villainy Of The Fandom Menace.

Jeremy was in a bad mood. A really bad mood. For the past few days, he had been angry about the attack being repelled. He had a scar across his face where the flaming wreckage of the command ship had almost killed him if it wasn't for one of his allies evacuating him on a prisoner transport ship as the Star Destroyers collapsed.

By now he had fired all his advisors and was overseeing the construction of a new fleet. Just then, a construction worker came up to him and said that some children had been captured.

He went inside the interrogation room where he saw four teenage girls strapped down to different operating tables. One was thrashing and fighting the restraints that kept her pinned.

"Sedatives?" asked the construction worker.

"Later." replied Jeremy. He went up to one of the girls who looked up at him, fear in her eyes. He said, "What's your name?!"

"E-Emily, sir," the girl said in a trembling voice, "Emily Rosenberg. I-I-I d-don't know what y-you-"

"What are your affiliations with Disney?!" Jeremy demanded.

"I-I d-don't-" Emily began to say.

"ANSWER ME!!" Jeremy roared. Emily began to cry. Jeremy then started beating her over and over.

He kept doing it until she screamed: "I DON'T HAVE ANY AFFILIATIONS WITH DISNEY, I SWEAR TO GOD!!!!"

"Liar!" Jeremy shouted. He punched her across the face and she continued to cry.

He went on to interrogate some others, even sedating the struggling girl so he could get a straight answer out of her.

Finally, he reached the fourth girl named Michelle. He recognized her. She was his daughter.

"D-Dad, w-what's going on?" Michelle asked her father.

Jeremy was momentarily snapped out of his rage, "Why did my allies capture you?"

Michelle sighed, "Dad...they took me because I liked the Rise of Skywalker."

Jeremy was horrified, "You WHAT?! How could you LIKE the Rise of Skywalker?! I raised you better than this! Remember, Disney is evil! We're good!"

"I know, Dad..." Michelle said, "But...I don't know why I liked it. But I do..."

Jeremy was seething with rage, "I raised you to be stronger than this, and yet you bend the knee?! You disappoint me the most out of all these brats."

"Dad, I'm really sorry..." Michelle apologized, "I know liking Disney isn't the way of the Fandom Menace, but...I just have my opinions, even if they're wrong..."

"You are a disgrace," Jeremy said, "You deserve to die." He flicked one a switch beneath the operating table and it started electrocuting her. She cried out in pain, begging her father to turn it off. As she writhed and squirmed, he strangely started to enjoy it. Punishing traitors, even family traitors. This was the Fandom Menace way. Eventually, the electric shock stopped and Michelle, while still alive, had burnt marks all over her body. She whimpered.

"Tough it up." Jeremy told her, leaving the room disappointed in his disgrace of a daughter.