Chapter 19: The End of the War: Reunions.

Moana awoke again in a hospital bed in an infirmary. Two doctors were standing over her, performing tests. It was a reminder of how her adventure began.

One of the doctors said, "Call the others in. She's alive. She's stable."

The other doctor nodded, calling the names of familiar faces. Mulan and Amy walked inside and Amy's face brightened the moment she saw Moana.

"Moana! You're alive!" Amy exclaimed, "Yay!!"

Even in her groggy state, Moana couldn't help but smile as Amy ran up to her excitedly despite the doctors' warnings. Amy hugged her as best as she could from beside the bed and Moana stroked her hair as Mulan approached them.

"Well well well," Mulan said, smiling, "I knew you'd make it. Congratulations on surviving a massive explosion. You defeated Adolf Hitler and passed out on the floor of the dungeons. Anna found you. It's a miracle you didn't die."

"Where am I?" Moana asked her.

"You're on the Iger II," Mulan answered, "In its built-in infirmary on the lower decks. I think it's only a matter of time before we check you out. Right, Doc?"

"Yes ma'am," the head doctor confidently confirmed, "It's like a miracle. When she woke up, the blood flowed back through her veins and her heartbeat started up again. She healed pretty fast. Just sign here to get her checked out and I can go home from work for the day." He got out a form on a clipboard with a pen. Mulan signed it.

————————————————————————————————————————

Later, Moana was wheeled out of the infirmary on a wheelchair and taken to the cockpits of the blimp where she saw a recovered Shang piloting. The ship was surveying the battlefield. Debris and falling Star Destroyers were falling towards the ruined grounds of the White House. Shang noticed her. He turned around and smiled, "Our ocean warrior lives. Fantastic news to hear." He said through the speaker to the other airships, "This is General Li Shang of the Iger II. Moana's alive! I repeat, Moana is alive!"

There was an audible cheer from the speaker. Rapunzel's voice came through, "People are rising up all across the NSSA! Shang, we did it!"

Shang nodded proudly, "We did it." The entirety of the United Disney fleet left Washington D.C to go back home as the sky cleared to reveal a sunny day.

Rapunzel was right. Indeed, all across the National Socialist States of America, mass-scale rebellions were erupting in all of its member states. The American Nazi Party had effectively lost power. Star Destroyers were falling towards the ground in all states. In New York, as a Destroyer fell towards the New York City streets, a young redhead girl named Jenny and her tabby cat Oliver watched with pride from their apartment. In Kentucky, a Star Destroyer fell into the local dump as a man was taking out the trash. ————————————————————————————————————————

Back home, the United Disney fleet touched down in front of 10 Maplestreet, Admiral Producer's home. Crowds of families and loved ones were already gathered at the house, along with Admiral Producer himself and as soon as people started stepping out of the airships, their friends and families rushed over to hug them. There were pats on the back and people laughed and cried.

As everyone greeted one another, Moana and Amy walked off in another direction, away from the reunions.

"Were you scared that I would die?" Moana asked.

Amy's smile dropped. Trembling, she nodded, "You were ice cold and you felt so pale...you weren't breathing either...I thought I would lose my only best friend..."

"Well, I'm alive," Moana said, "But I've been given a new mission. When I passed out, I entered the spirit realm and they gave me a new mission in exchange for them giving me my life back. I was to keep the peace in this world and make sure another conflict would never happen again. How's your father?"

Amy's eyes filled with tears and Moana instantly knew what happened. He had been killed in battle. She comforted Amy just as Admiral Producer came over.

"You never lost faith in me," Admiral Producer told her, "Because of that, we won the war. I'm proud of you. In light of your island home being destroyed, I'd like to offer you a position as my personal advisor. You can live with me and we can reconstruct this nation together."

Moana was hesitant, but at Amy's encouragement, she accepted. "I accept. But Admiral, Amy has no home to return to. Her father is dead."

Admiral smiled warmly, "Well then, I think an adoption is in order. I will do it."

"Really?" Amy asked, her eyes shining.

"Yes," Admiral replied, "Welcome to the family."

Amy embraced him. Moana did the same until all three of them were in one big group hug.