Chapter 3: The California United Studios Base Pt 1.

The Imagineer airship touched down by a large school complex, which looked to Moana like it had been recently reconstructed and renovated. The base consisted of several buildings all on the same campus. The main building, purple in color, said in bright blue letters: WELCOME TO YOUTUBE SCHOOL.

Moana was quite certain that was Admiral Producer's famous school. Other buildings consisted of the Students' Dormitories, the Weapons Factory, the Research And Planning Center, the Training Camp, and finally, the Filming Studio.

As Moana and the other princesses stepped out, Anna said, "Well, here it is. Home sweet home. We literally live at the base. Except for Mulan here, who lives in another base stationed in North Carolina."

"So, which building are we going in?" Moana asked.

"The school," Rapunzel told her, "If you're going to survive in this country, you gotta work for us. And that includes getting you initiated into the United Army of Disney via education in YouTube School. Don't worry. We'll pay the admission fee. Or at least I will. Gotta put my allowance to good use somehow."

Just then, there was the sound of a church bell ringing and Mulan told them, "Take cover."

"Why?" Moana inquired.

"Just do it." Mulan ordered her. They took cover behind one of the walls of the school, peeking out to see thousands of kids run out of the double doors at top speed, stampeding through the campus grounds towards the dorms."

"That wasn't scary." Moana said, "You scared me for a moment there, thinking something bad was about to happen."

"If being trampled on by a stampede of high schoolers, elementary schoolers, and middle schoolers after the school day doesn't sound 'bad' to you," Mulan answered, "I don't know what does."

After the students had dispersed, the princesses went inside the school. Moana was amazed by the look of it all. The classrooms and hallways were beautifully decorated, the walls were painted rainbow, and it gave a welcoming sort of atmosphere. A large sign hanging down from the ceiling said in bright blue letters:

WELCOME, STUDENTS OF YOUTUBE SCHOOL! WE WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS TO OUR ACADEMY. HERE, YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO DEFEND YOUR NATURAL AND CIVIL RIGHTS AS WELL AS HOW TO SHOW UNCONDITIONAL LOYALTY TO THE WALT DISNEY COMPANY. ALL PEOPLE ARE WELCOME REGARDLESS OF AGE, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, RACE, OR ETHNICITY. WE ACCEPT ALL PEOPLE EQUALLY. SUPPORTERS OF THE WORLD UNITE!

-Admiral Producer

"Impressive, isn't it?" Mulan explained, "I was offered a free scholarship to this place, but I declined. Shang and I chose to go back to China to further the spread of Disney's message there. Then the war broke out and we were forced to relocate our base from Beijing all the way back here. We finally settled in North Carolina."

"The rest of us go here though." Anna said. Moana was confused. Noticing that, Anna continued, "Oh yeah, we're all of school age. Most of us anyway. We would be attending regular school if we were normal people. But...we're not. So, we go here."

"So, all those students are Disney creations?" Moana asked her, "None of us are real or normal?"

"Well, 99.99% of our classmates are in fact real kids who go to this school, not creations," Anna replied, "But my friends and I, including you...we're animated characters brought to life by Mickey Mouse to serve a purpose."

Moana's mind was still reeling from all this. So much was going on. A country in the midst of a raging civil war? She being a creation of a godlike mouse who governed an entire cinematic universe? A school for teaching kids on how to love a mega-corporation? An alliance of studios vs an alliance of fascist Internet Nazis? It was all too much and she was beginning to get a headache from all of it.

Not to mention that she had no way of getting home and finding Maui wherever he was. The only way she would be able to get home was if she did everything her newfound Disney Princess camaraderies said and win the war for her creators. There was no other alternative.

She resolved to do whatever it took to win this war so she would be able to find Maui and head back to her beloved island and never leave in the middle of a massive storm again.

They continued down the hallways until they found the school library, which was enormous in size. The walls were painted brown and books of all kinds were stacked neatly on shelves.

"It's beautiful..." Moana marveled at the ornate decor.

Jasmine laughed, "The moment you pick up one of those books, you'll never want to put them down."

"Let's just find the librarian and get out of here before my brain decides to go find that Titanic book and read it all day again." Rapunzel instructed them, "I'm telling you girls, it's a really good book."

"I really thought Belle would be in here," remarked Mulan, "She loves books."

Eventually, the girls found a large white desk and an old lady sitting on the opposite end, shuffling papers.

"Hello, Mrs. Lavender," Rapunzel greeted the old lady, "How are you doing today?"

The old lady looked up from her papers and smiled warmly, "Ah! Rapunzel, dear. I'm doing fine, thank you for asking. Come to return that book on haircut tutorials?"

"Actually..." Rapunzel explained everything and finished with, "We need an admission form filled out for Moana so she can become a student here. I'll take it to the headmaster when it is filled out."

Mrs. Lavender nodded, "Why certainly. Alright Moana, dear, do please fill out this registration form so we can get you enrolled." She slid a piece of paper with questions and lines for answers in it.

Moana looked at her newfound friends for a moment. When they all simultaneously nodded, Moana filled it out using a pen, signing her name at the bottom. She knew her fate was sealed now, but she needed these other princesses if she was to make it home. She had never been to a school in her life so this was to be quite an interesting experience.

"Thank you." Mrs. Lavender thanked her, handing the sheet over to Rapunzel, who took it gently.

"I'll be back in a flash, girls," Rapunzel told them, "Don't leave the library without me."

She walked away, making sure not to run, but power-walked instead.

Moana and the other princesses thanked Mrs. Lavender and decided to grab some books to read to pass the time.

Moana was just about done reading a book about her own adventure when Rapunzel came back.

"Nice guy." Rapunzel said, "I really think you should've come with me, Moana. You all reading books?"

Mulan nodded, "I find the book about my own adventure very interesting. Moana's reading the same type of book. She remarked to me that Mickey Mouse was somehow an all-seeing god who spied on everyone's lives."

Rapunzel laughed, "That's exactly who he is."

Just then, they heard something buzzing. Mulan reached into her pocket, "That's my phone. Hold on." She answered it. Moana had never seen an iPhone before. She watched closely.

As Mulan talked with the person on the phone, her face grew worried, "Oh no. Shang, did you evacuate everyone?" The response obviously made Mulan begin to weep softly, "All dead...Well...I'm glad you're okay. You should come back here. We need you." Another response. Mulan nodded, "Okay, I'll see you soon. Bye." She hung up.

"Is Mr. Shang alright?" Anna asked.

Mulan nodded, "He's okay...but the Imperial Base in NC is gone...He told me that he returned from the campaign in the north to find that the base had been completely destroyed by the Alliance. There were no survivors. He's on his way here right now. He'll be joining our base."

Elsa looked up from her book, "That's over half of America under Fandom Menace control now. We're losing, Mulan. Mr. Iger must know about this."

All the other princesses looked really worried and Moana began to share their worry as well.