Chapter 16: Maui vs Moana.

"After seeing how communism has failed for so many countries," Maui asked, "Why would you want to fight for it?"

"I'm surprised you should ask that." Moana replied, "The Nazis of old are responsible for a mass racial genocide of Jews. If you follow Jeremy, he'll kill you too once he's finished with you. It doesn't have to be that way. Come back with me, help us end Jeremy."

"Never!" Maui yelled. He lunged at her with his lightsaber and Moana countered it with her own.

"All of you, RUN!!" Moana ordered. The kids all ran towards the stairs, except Amy, who stayed by the entrance of the prison, watching the fight as the other kids ran past her.

Maui swung aggressively and Moana countered with her own forceful, but calmer strike. The prison cave was lit up by the clash of blue and red. As she dueled Maui, Moana saw the monster he had become as he slashed. His eyes were now lit up a Sith orange and he dueled her mercilessly.

Taking advantage of his blind rage-filled strikes, Moana did a somersault to behind him. But he was prepared for it. He spun around and blocked her strike with a Shield 4. He then went for her head, but she blocked it with a Shield 5 move, utilizing all her training to fight him.

"This is the end for you, mortal!" Maui yelled.

"Maui, Führer Jeremy is evil!" Moana shouted.

"Well from my point of view, Disney is evil!" Maui shot back.

"Well then you are lost!" Moana screamed. Maui retaliated by swinging for her left arm, but she jerked back in time, delivering a counterstrike that severed one of his arms.

He screamed in agony, collapsing to his knees. Moana waited. Then, he got back up and started swinging at her like mad, her having barely any time to block. She managed to counter his moves, eventually making him accidentally drop his lightsaber.

He scrambled to try and find it and that was when Moana stabbed him right in the heart with her lightsaber. He clutched his chest in pain before crumpling to the ground, all the life gone out of him.

The fight was over.