Chapter 10: We're Going On A Quest!

The next meeting was very filled with chatter. The Council of Peers debated endlessly for about 3 and a half hours. Finally, it was decided by a vote of 50/49 that Moana and Amy would be going on the quest, as well as Mulan and Anna.

All of the teachers wished them good luck, including some students. Only Amy's father objected, saying it was too dangerous for his daughter and tried to appeal the decision, but Principal Larson denied it.

"I wish you the best of luck," Principal Larson told them later that day as they were packing their backpacks and preparing to go, "Bring Admiral Producer back here safely so that we can tell him how grateful we are for his continued support of our cause."

"You never got the chance to tell him, Ms. Larson?" Mulan asked.

"None of us did," Principal Larson admitted, "We all...took it for granted. We all thought he was just another YouTuber. But the influence he spread and how much he helped our cause was so great that the moment he fled...it came as a crushing blow to all of us. We never got the chance to write to him, to tell him we were grateful for his support for the fight for social justice."

"Well we're going to get him back." Anna said, "When he returns, you can all tell him how you feel."

————————————————————————————————————————

"You girls take good care of it, or else!" Bob Iger warned them. He had given them his personal blimp and was now telling them to take good care of it or he would have their skins.

"We will," Moana promised, "We'll get him back and together, we are going to help you all win the war against the fans. Don't miss us too much!"

Bob Iger laughed, "There will be plenty who will miss you four. Now go! You haven't got a moment to lose!"