•Chapter 3: Day 03•

I plop down onto the couch. Punz is on the other end, eyes glued to the TV. Heartstopper was playing on the screen. I chuckle and roll my eyes, he's obsessed with the show.

"This is like the tenth time Punz." I say, and he turns to me with an offended look.

"It's a good show! You can't take it away from me." He says, turning back to the TV.

"Come on, let's just hang out dude." I say, and he groans.

I take the remote away, turning off the TV. He yells something and reaches for the remote. My hand yanks away, the other pushing Punz off.

"Foolish, give it back! I was watching that!" He reaches again, falling on top of me.

He gets up quickly, trying to grab for it again. I burst out laughing. Punz shoves me, and I give him the remote back. He doesn't turn the TV back on, though.

"What do you want to do?" Punz asks, and I shrug.

"Don't know. How about we go get Boba? We can figure it out on the way." I suggest, smiling when Punz's mood skyrockets.

"Yes, let's go! I'll drive!" He says, practically running for the door.

We get to the car and drive to the same shop as the first day. Punz gets a Taro Milk Tea again, and I get a Brown Sugar Milk Tea. We take our seats at one of the booths.

"It wasn't Hbomb." I say, taking a sip of my drink.

"Aw man, that sucks. I really thought it'd be him." Punz mumbles, and I nod in agreement.

We sit in a comforting silence for a moment. I try to think of something we could do. The only thing that pops into my head is about the situation.

"Does it have to be someone that likes me? It just said my soulmate." I point out, and Punz shrugs.

"I guess not." He says.

"Wanna go to the playground?"

"We're not children, Foolish."

"Who gives a shit?"

Punz looks at me, smiling. We get up with our teas and head out of the shop. It doesn't take long before we reach the park. Once we do, I sprint for the slides.

Punz runs after me. I quickly climb up the equipment and slide down. He follows, like it's a game of chase. I run away, playing along with it.

We chase each other around for the next thirty minutes. Once we stop, we lay on the grass, laughing and out of breath. I turn my head to look at him.

"That was fun." I say, and he turns to me.

"It was, but I'm hella out of breath now." Punz responds, panting.

"I can tell. Come on, let's get off the grass." I say, getting up and reaching my hand out.

He takes a hold of my wrist, and I grip his, pulling him up. We head for a bench. I feel a random tingle, but ignore it and pull out my phone.

Punz grabs it from me, turning on Heartstopper. I laugh and roll my eyes, leaning against his side to watch it with him. We spend half the day at the park just watching the show, until we both get tired.

"See you some other time, Punz." I say, getting up.

"See you." He says, pulling his phone out and putting the show on as we parted ways.

He has a lot of obsessions.