chapter five

It was the first day of the VK's first day of Auradon Prep

It was the first day of the VK's first day of Auradon Prep. They currently were in Remedial Goodness 101 Classroom. As the Fairy Godmother was asking them questions, the five looked extremely bored to death. Chloe was getting annoyed/bored with the questions so as she was listening a little, she began to draw on a piece of paper. Chloe was drawing her father as the gigantic Chernabog. Next to her, Mal was drawing the wand.

Both Mal and Chloe loved to draw. They had a lot of things in common, but Chloe was more evil than her, some people sometimes thought she had no heart. Her four friends knew that she was only taught the path of darkness from the Chernabog. They have never left her, they have always been there for her... Soon Fairy Godmother asked another question.

"If someone hands you a crying baby, do you, A, curse it? B, lock it in a tower? C, give it a bottle? Or D, carve out its heart?" Evie raised her hand making her call, "Evie." Evie asked, "What was the second one?" Fairy Godmother just said, "Oh, okay... Anyone else? Chloe?"

Chloe looked up and sighed saying, "C, give it a bottle." Fairy Godmother told the black haired girl, "Correct. Again." Carlos said to her, "You are on fire, girl!" Chloe looked at Carlos and told him, "Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun."

"Oh..." Jay and Carlos muttered and Evie whispered, "That makes so much sense." Soon a girl in an light blue outfit came in. She squealed as she walked past the VK's. The Fairy Godmother said to her, "Hello, dear one!" "Hi. You need to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation. The Blue Fairy has signed it already" The girl said giving her paperwork.

Chloe heard the name, The Blue Fairy. She felt a weird feeling as the short girl said it. Mal hit her arm softly and snapped her out of it, "You okay?" Chloe nodded as she came back to normal. "Everyone here remembers my daughter, Jane?" The Fairy Godmother said and They quietly laughed at Jane's reaction.

"Mom, no!" Jane muttered. "It's okay. Jane, this is everyone." The Fairy Godmother said and pushed her softly to get her to meet them. "Hi... That's okay, don't mind me... As you were." Jane said with a shy/scared voice. She squealed once again passing through. Chloe then began to think of a plan due to Jane being her daughter.

Fairy Godmother told them, "Ahem. Let's continue. You find a vial of poison. Do you, A, put it in the king's wine? B, paint it on an apple?" Evie laughed as it was basically based on her mother. Mal laughed a little and Chloe smirked. The Fairy Godmother continued, "Or C, turn it over to the proper authorities?"

Evie, Jay and Carlos raised their hands due to now knowing how to get the right answer. Jay tried to keep Carlos's hand down. "Oh! Ooh... get off!" Carlos said and the Fairy Godmother asked, "Jay." Jay answered, "C. You turn it over to the proper authorities." Carlos told Jay and hit his arm, "I was gonna say that."

"But I said it first. Come here!" Jay said grabbing him and giving him a noogie. "Ow!" Carlos yelled. "Come on, who said it first? Who said it first?" Jay said getting on top of Carlos on the table. Evie checked herself out in her magic mirror she was given from her mom. Mal rolled her eyes at Jay and Carlos's childish behavior. Chloe just put her head on the table as she muttered, "Ughh..."

Carlos yelled, "Ow! Stop! Ah!" The Fairy Godmother tapped her pointer stick on the podium. "Boys. Boys!" It finally caught their attention and she finished what she was saying, "I am gonna encourage you to use that energy on the tourney field." Carlos replied as Jay got off of him, "Oh, no. That's okay. Whatever that is, We'll... We'll pass." Carlos's answer, we'll they didn't really get a choice.

On the Tourney Field, Carlos and Jay were trying out for the team as the others were practicing. Chloe was out on the bleachers watching for entertainment. Ben saw Chloe sitting on the bleachers with her legs crossed and was pushing a piece of her hair back behind her ear.

As Audrey was with the cheerleaders practicing, she saw him staring at the daughter of the Chernabog. Audrey began to get more jealous, even though she already was. Ben snapped out of it when he heard Coach Jenkins yell, "Jay, Ben, offense. Chad, you're defense. Brendon, you're the shooter."

A kid named Brendon yelled back, "Right, coach!" Chloe heard the name being called causing her to get the same weird feeling like she did earlier. Chloe kept wondering why was she getting this weird feeling from hearing only names.

Carlos was walking on the field still getting ready, "Hey. Hey! Hey, you. Lost boy! Put your helmet on. Get out of the kill zone! Come on!" "Kill zone? Wha..." Carlos muttered as he got his helmet on. Chloe quietly chuckled at Carlos already. Coach Jenkins yelled at him, "Pick it up. Put it on! Two hands." Then the coach blew the whistle.

Jay started to take down the players. The cheerleaders were cheering for him except Audrey as Jay was doing awesome on the field. "Yeah, Jay!" Chloe cheered as he took down the other players. She only was enjoying that part basically, boys getting tackled by her best-friend...

"Ahh!" Jay yelled as Chad was sitting up slowly watching Jay. As Jay tackled another person and began to run through the kill zone, someone began to shoot something at him to get him out. Jay kept doing flips to get through. The coach was amazed at Jay's performance.

Carlos yelled with fright as Jay got closer, "Jay, It's me! It's Carlos! Wait, stop, Jay. Stop!" Carlos through his stick at him and then blocked himself with the shield. Jay through the ball at the shield, causing it to go up into the air. "No, no, no, no. No!" Jay step on top of the shield to pass Carlos and get the ball.

Jay took down Ben as he went to get the ball. Jay got it and through it into the goal. As Jay began to get excited for his success, the cheerleaders, except Audrey cheered for him. "Oh, yeah! Come on, let's go! Oh! Whoo! Whoo, whoo! Oh! Oh!" Jay yelled and began to dance with excitement.

"Yeah, Jay!" Chloe yelled as she laughed at his excitement as he danced and started to 'whoop' for himself. Chloe smirked with evil in her eye at all the players on the ground. Players began to ask, "What just happened? Who is this guy?" Ben still was on the ground as some other players were as well.

Coach Jenkins yelled at Jay, "You! Get over here!" The cheerleaders still cheered for him as Audrey was upset seeing her boyfriend might not be the 'star player' anymore. Jay stood in front of the coach and the coach asked, "What do you call that? I call that raw talent. Come find me later. I'll show you something you haven't seen before. It's called a rule book. Welcome to the team, son!" The coach said to Jay making Chloe laugh at the rule book comment.

"You ever thought about band?" The coach said to Carlos making Chloe and Jay laugh incredibly hard as Carlos just said, annoyed, "Ha-ha-ha" "I'll work with him, coach." Ben said, as he volunteered to help with Carlos's athletic skills.

Chloe knew she would have to see that. "All right. Let's run that again." The coach said and everyone yelled, but mostly Jay "Whoo!" Chad stared at him with disgust causing Jay to just hit him with his shoulder, causing Chad to say due to Jay's strength, "Ow!" Chloe smirked at what Jay just did to Chad and then left the field at the great entertainment she had just watched.