chapter six

Ben, Audrey and Chad come outside to the outside hallway

Ben, Audrey and Chad come outside to the outside hallway. Chloe, Mal and Evie were outside as well due to Chloe putting things away in her locker. Chad Charming said to Ben as he was pointing to the VK children, "Those kids are trouble."

Evie had a class, she said to her two bestfriends, "Bye, Mal. Bye, Chloe." "Bye." Mal and Chloe told her. Ben tried to defend them by saying, "Come on, Chad. Give them a chance. Audrey was agreeing with Chad by saying, "Oh. No offense, Bennybear, but you're just too trusting. Look, I know your mom fell in love with a big nasty beast who turned out to be a prince. But with my mom, the evil fairy was just the evil fairy. That girl's mother. Don't get me started on her father!"

"Her father has killed people! He is a monster, who knows she might be one as well... She practically has only been rude the whole time she's been here." Chad said. Mal said to Chloe as she saw her clinching her fist, soon seeing her claws dig into her skin causing blood to show as her eyes glowed.

"Chloe? Chloe! Calm down." Mal said to her. She snapped out of it and replied after taking a breath, "Thanks Mal." Chloe looked towards Mal and used a healing spell upon her hands. Nobody could see her glowing eyes due to the sunglasses she was wearing, she just didn't want nobody to see the spell she said.

After her hands healed, she cleaned them off with a black handkerchief from her father. "I'm gonna go get my stuff, see you later?" Mal asked. "Okay, see you later." Chloe told her as she continued to put stuff away. Mal then left to go towards her locker.

As that whole scene happened, Ben told them, "I think you're wrong about them. I'll see you later." Audrey and Chad walked off, a little upset on how Ben was defending them. Ben walked up to Chloe leaning on the locker next to hers, waiting for her to see that he was there. Chloe closed her locker a bit surprised he was there.

"Hey!" Ben said to her smiling. "Can I help you?" Chloe asked with attitude as she lifted her sunglasses into her hair. "Just wanted to say hi and ask how was your first day?" Ben said to her. Chloe said after rolling her eyes and sighing with annoyance, "Super..."

Ben smirked at her response and Chloe's eyebrows clinched with confusion. Upon Chloe's locker was the logo of the Chernabog that said, "Long Live Evil!" "You should really think about taking this talent off the locker and into art class. I could, uh, sign you up. What do you think?" Ben said to her, trying to help her find something to do that's fun.

Jane past the two, squealing with fright as Chloe watched her pass. "Way to take all the fun out of it." Chloe said to him and left after she met Mal at the door who was following Jane as well. Ben said to himself, "Huh." and leaned up against his locker.

I'm the girls bathroom, Jane was fixing her hair as Mal and Chloe walked in. Jane turned to them causing Chloe to say, "Hi! It's Jane, right? Ah, always loved that name. Jane." "That's cool." Jane told them and began to leave. "Don't go! We were just kind of hoping to make a friend. You probably have all the friends you need though, huh?" Mal said.