chapter three

The Five of them arrived and Chloe had her sunglasses back down, covering her eyes until she lifted them into her hair as she got out first looking disgusted that she was at Auradon and the other girls got out and Carlos and Jay came out fighting

Carlos said, "Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop! You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?" Jay told him, " 'Cause you want it!" Carlos yelled, "No! Give it to me! Ow! Let go!" Chloe threw a fireball and lit her eyes into a orange/fire color and Carlos and Jay yelled, "Ow! Ah!" Chloe said, "Guys, guys, guys! We have an audience."

Jay said, "Just cleaning up. Get up." The Fairy Godmother, "Leave it like you found it! And by that, I mean just leave it." Jay threw what he stole back into the car and Chloe filed her nails sharp wearing her sunglasses once again. Jay walked up to a girl and said, "Hello, foxy. The name's Jay." The girl fake laughed.

Fairy Godmother said, "Welcome to Auradon prep. I'm Fairy Godmother, headmistress." Jay backed up and Chloe asked as she lifted her sunglasses back up, "The Fairy Godmother? As in, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo"?" Fairy Godmother said, "Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it."

Mal said, "You know, I've always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile." "Oh." Fairy Godmother said and Mal continued, "And that sparkling wand." Chloe elbowed her hard.

Fairy Godmother said, "That was a long time ago. And as I always say, "don't focus on the past or You'll miss the future." Ben said to them, "It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben." A brunette girl who seemed stuck up said, "Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king."

Evie said, "You had me at prince. My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess." Audrey said, "The evil queen has no royal status here and neither do you." Chloe lit her eyes and Jay grabbed her before she walked up to her. Ben said, "This is Audrey." Audrey said, "Princess Audrey. His girlfriend. Right, Bennyboo?" Chloe whispered, "Oh god..." as she rolled her eyes.

Fairy Godmother said, "Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut. But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews."

Ben went to them all and went to Jay first and Jay punched his chest as Ben said, "It is so, so, so good to finally me... meet you all." He looked at Chloe and stared into her gorgeous eyes. Chloe's arms were crossed as she denied shaking hands with him.

She lit her eyes with interest as she felt a difference in her... she felt like she had a love emotion now and she did not like it. Mal snapped the two out of a trance as she laughed and Chloe stared at her. Chloe lowered her sunglasses in with an annoyed feeling.

Ben continued and said, "This is a momentous occasion, and one that I hope will go down in history..." When he shook hands with Carlos he said, "Is that chocolate? As the day our two peoples began to heal."

Chloe said as she took off her sunglasses, "Or the day that you showed five people where the bathrooms are." Ben said, "A little bit over the top?" Chloe told him as he came back over to her, "A little more than a little bit." Ben said, "Well, so much for my first impression." Ben laughed as Chloe laughed a tiny bit and gave the tiniest smile that she has ever given, that wasn't evil looking. The other four looked surprised at what had just happened. It was extremely hard to get Chloe to laugh or smile sometimes that didn't sound evil or look evil.

Audrey got jealous of Ben and Chloe and said to Mal, "Hey! You're Maleficent's daughter, aren't you? Yeah, you know what? I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff. Oh, my mom's Aurora. Sleeping..." Mal interrupted her by saying, "Beauty! Yeah, I've heard the name. You know, and I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world but my mother to their stupid christening."

Audrey said, "Water under the bridge." Mal said, "Totes!" Chloe smirked at the small talk between Mal and Audrey. Ben said, "Okay! So, how about a tour? Yeah? Auradon prep, originally built over 300 years ago and converted into a high school by my father when he became king." Ben clapped and his father's statue changed into a beast causing Carlos to jump into Jay's arms.

Ben told him, "Carlos, It's okay. My father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man to remind us that anything is possible." Chloe said, "Does he shed much?" Ben told her, "Yeah, mom won't let him on the couch." Chloe smirked at his comment causing Ben to smile at her. Then they went inside.

Chloe told him, "So you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon? Like wands and things like that?" Ben said, "Yeah, it exists of course, but It's pretty much retired. Most of us here are just ordinary mortals." Chloe said, "Who happened to be kings and queens." Audrey said as she put Ben's arm around her., "That's true. Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years." Chloe and Mal rolled their eyes after looking at each other.

Ben took his arm off Audrey as he saw the son of Dopey and said, "Doug. Doug, come down. This is Doug. He's going to help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms. I'll see you later, okay? And If there is anything you need, feel free to..." Audrey interrupted Ben and said, "Ask Doug." Audrey mostly said it towards Chloe causing her to fake laugh like Mal did and Audrey joined in. Audrey then dragged Ben away.

Doug came over and said to the five VKs, "Hi, guys. I'm Dopey's son. As in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and..." He saw Evie causing him to say, "Heigh-ho." Evie said, "Evie. Evil Queen's daughter." Doug said, "Okay. So about your classes, I, uh, put in the requirements already... history of woodsmen and pirates, safety rules for the Internet, and, uh, remedial goodness 101."

Mal said, "Let me guess. New class? Come on, guys, let's go find our dorms." They went the wrong way causing Doug to say, "Oh, uh, yeah, your dorms are that way, guys. Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and..." Carlos helped him by saying, "Sneezy."