chapter ten

Chloe was working on homework under the tree she has been going to

Chloe was working on homework under the tree she has been going to. Soon Brendon plopped right in front of her. "Mom wants to have dinner tonight! At the Castle!" Chloe's eyebrows went up. "At the Blue Fairy Castle, your old home." Brendon told him making her say, "Ohh..." "It's in the Fairy Kingdom that mom rules. Mom is the ruler of all fairies."

"Sure, I'll be there." Chloe said. "You can also bring a plus one..." Brendon teased. "Hey! We are just friends!" Chloe told him. "Then why did he sing that soon that had the words, 'My love for you is ridiculous?' He also admitted his love for you." Brendon said causing her to roll his eyes.

"What about you staring at Mal? Don't pretend that I didn't see my own brother staring at my best-friend." Chloe said, messing with Brendon. It caused him to stare at his younger twin. Chloe just laughed. "I'm glad your here, Chloe." Chloe looked down and actually said. "I am too..."

"After school, meet me at the front, Okay?" Brendon told her. Chloe nodded causing Brendon to says, "See you later, sis." "See you later." Chloe told him. She laid back on the tree, a bit nervous to meet the Blue Fairy... Her mother. Chloe was starting to actually change back into the old Chloe.

Brendon went to find Ben to talk to him... About liking Chloe, but he was still under the spell. "Hey Ben, could I talk to you?" "Sure." The two bestfriends went to talk. "Chloe told me that you helped her... You helped her find me and my mom. Thanks." Brendon told Ben.

"Just wanted to make her feel better and show her true self." Ben told Brendon. "Well, she starting to change. But also... If you begin to date my sister, don't hurt her. Chloe's been through enough." Brendon told Ben. "I couldn't do that to her." Ben said as he was under the love spell. "Okay, thanks. See you later." Brendon told him. "See ya." Ben told him.

Chloe was waiting for Brendon in her new outfit she was wearing for the dinner at the Blue Fairy Castle. "Hey! Sorry, I just had to get my books from my locker. You ready?" Brendon said to his sister. "Yeah, I decided to change for the dinner. This is one of the best things I could find for the dinner." Chloe said. "You look great, sis. You didn't have to change." Brendon told her and Chloe told him, "I thought it would be better if I would wear something a bit better." Brendon said to Chloe, "Mom wouldn't care what your wearing." Chloe just smiled a little.

"You ready to head to the castle?" Brendon asked and Chloe nodded. "Okay, let's go!" Brendon told her and they went to his enchanted motorbike. "Hold on." Brendon said as they got on it and started heading to the castle. Once they got closer Chloe saw flowers, trees and much more. Brendon pressed a button at the gate to open it.

He drove up to the castle that was big. Once they got to the front, Brendon parked the motorbike. Chloe was a bit nervous. "Chloe, don't be nervous. Mom has been so excited to see you, ever since I told her you were back." Chloe just smiled with a nervous look. "Let's go." Brendon said grabbing her hand and led her to the castle.