chapter seventeen

"We're back!" Both the Chernabog and Maleficent said

"We're back!" Both the Chernabog and Maleficent said. "It can't be..." Brendon said as Ben was next to his mom. "Go away, mother." Mal said. "She's funny. Oh! I'm so... you're very funny. Here. Wand me. Chop chop." Maleficent said Mal threw it to the Fairy Godmother. "Bibbidi-bobbidi..."

Maleficent said, "Boo." Everyone but the VK children, including Brendon didn't freeze. The Chernabog and Maleficent pretended to freeze. "Sike. Ooh. Ooh, in another time, in another time." Maleficent said and grabbed the wand from Fairy Godmother.

"Oh. Oh, no. Someone needs to pluck their nose hairs. Where shall we begin? I know. Why don't we start by getting rid of these?" Maleficent put the spell causing both Chloe and Mal's rings to go onto the wand. "Perfect fit!" Maleficent went under Fairy Godmother's arm, "Oh, excuse me. Pardon me. Excuse me. The horns, the horns!"

"Aw... Falling in love is weak... And ridiculous. Can't see how you fell in love with him." Maleficent said pointing at Brendon. "It's not what you want." Maleficent said. "You don't know what I want! Mom, have you ever once asked me what I want? I'm not you!"

"Oh, obviously. I've had years and years and years and... Years of practice being evil. You'll get there." "No, I will not. And I really wish that you had never gotten there yourself. Love is not weak or ridiculous. It's actually really amazing." Mal told her.

"I know one thing, young lady. You have no room for love in your life!" Maleficent yelled. "And now I command, wand to my hand!" Mal said and casted the wand into her hand. "Ha! It worked!" "I hardly think so. Frankly, this is tedious and very immature. Give me the wand. Give me the wand!"

"Hold on, Mal. Maybe good really is more powerful than evil." Carlos said, "Oh, please! You're killing me. Arf!" Dude jumped into her arms barking. "Oh! Oh, the breath! The breath! Get off me!" Maleficent said causing Dude to get off of her. "Gaston should be jealous." Maleficent said as Jay grabbed Maleficent's scepter.

"That is enough! You will be coming with me! Both of you!" Chernabog yelled. "No!" the twins yelled. "No? No... Hmm well it looks like you two need to be taught a lesson!" The Chernabog changed into the huge demon. They all backed up but Brendon and Chloe stayed. He began to throw fire balls at the six. They avoided them and soon the Mal saw a blue glow coming from the twins as they held hands.

"Chloe! Brendon! Look at your hands!" The twins looked down. "Twins power together... Is incredibly stronger than one..." Brendon said. "Chloe come with me!" Brendon said pulling her. "Awe... Just a silly blue light and you two think you can stop me? Think again!" Chernabog began to make a huge fire ball. He threw it at Brendon and Chloe but soon it failed.

The two made it begin to go back to the Chernabog. He fought and fought to make it go back towards them. The twins' eyes turned blue and their wings came out, causing the two to go up into the air as they held hands. "Your not strong anymore... It's now time to for you to go back home!" The twins said together and made their father into a fog again, sending him the weak Chernabog back to the Isle.

They soon fell back onto the ground. "He's gone!" Jay said to them. "You defeated him!" Carlos said and the twins smiled, soon hugging each other. "Forget about some one?" Maleficent said coming out and became a dragon.

As Jay distracted her so they can help the weaker Brendon and Chloe get out of there due to using almost all their strength. "Come on. Run, Jay, run!" Carlos yelled. "Hurry, Jay. Hurry, hurry, hurry! Jay! Watch it, Jay Jay, come on Please, Jay! Jay!" They all yelled and Jay yelled, "Aah!"

"Magic mirror, show your bright light!" Evie said and it caused Maleficent to fall. "Behind me, E! Leave my friends alone! This is between you and me, mother." Soon both Mal and Maleficent's eyes turned green. "The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before four hearts as one. The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before four hearts as one. The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before four hearts as one!" Mal won the battle and Maleficent shrank down.

Soon Fairy Godmother and The Blue Fairy unfroze. "What just happened?" Carlos asked as they all went back. "I have no idea." Mal said. "Did you do it?" Carlos asked. "I don't know." Mal said. "No, no, no, no. Your mother did. She shrank to the size of the love in her heart. That's why it's so itty-bitty." Fairy Godmother said as the Blue Fairy went to check on her two children.

"Is she gonna be like that forever?" Mal asked as she and Fairy Godmother kneeled to Mal's mom was a gecko. "Well, forever is a long time. You learned to love. So can she." Blue Fairy said. "I believe this belongs to you." Mal said to Fairy Godmother. "And I believe this... Belongs to you and this one belongs to you." Brendon put Mal's ring back on her finger. Chloe put Ben's ring on her finger.

"You all have earned yourselves an "a" in goodness class." Fairy Godmother said. "Wait? Where is the Chernabog?" "You two children defeated him." Evie said. "Sending him back to the Isle." Carlos said. "You did?" The Blue Fairy asked. "We used our twin powers to defeat him." Brendon told her. "Twins power together... is incredibly stronger than one." Chloe said.

"Oh! I'm so proud of you two! You worked together and defeated him." The Blue Fairy said hugging them and putting a kiss on their temples. "You two are okay? Right?" She asked and they nodded. "Are you four okay?" Blue Fairy asked and they nodded. "That is good. And now, bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!" Fairy Godmother said and un-casted Maleficent's spell.

As everyone froze, Ben ran, roaring but Chloe stopped him. "Okay, okay! Oh! We kinda got this all wrapped up here." Chloe said as Brendon held Mal. Ben grabbed Chloe and spun her. "Oh!" "Next time, I rescue you, okay?" Ben told her. "Yeah. Let's not let there be a next time, Okay?" Chloe replied.

"I will be right back." Chloe told him and Mal followed Chloe. "I love you. But you are on a major time-out." Fairy Godmother said. "Don't be too hard on Jane. We was the one who put all that crazy stuff in her head." Mal said. "You are beautiful... Inside and out. Your mom got that right." Chloe said.

"I guess I did get pretty lucky in the mother department." Jane said and "Yeah, I guess so."Mal said. Soon Jane and her mom walked off. Audrey looked at Mal and Chloe, mostly Chloe. They all smiled at eachother and curtsied to one another.

"Hey!" Mal said as the fairy godmother glass was being put over her mom. "Help!" Maleficent said. "Careful! That's my mom!" Mal said. Jay, Evie, Carlos, Mal, Chloe, Ben and Brendon were together. "Let's get this party started!" Jay said and they all said, "Ohayohay, hey!"