chapter fifteen

Soon the Blue Fairy took her children to get a family picture

Soon the Blue Fairy took her children to get a family picture. "She's really amazing. Chloe is nice, fun and beautiful." Belle smiled at her soon. "Someone has a crush." Beast said. "Well actually... Chloe and I are dating." Ben told them. They saw the Blue Fairy, Brendon and Chloe taking a picture. "Well, I never wanted to say anything, but I always thought that Audrey was a little self-absorbed. A fake smile, kind of a kiss-up. Chloe looks like a sweet girl." Belle said.

Soon the picture was done. "You want to meet her?" Ben asked. "Sure, it would be nice to talk to Blue as well." Beast said. Ben walked over with his parents. "Hey Miss Blue. Hey Brendon, Hey Chloe." Ben said. "What's up dude." Brendon said. "Hello Ben. Beast! Belle! You look amazing." The Blue Fairy hugged them.

"Mom, Dad, this is Chloe. My girlfriend." Ben said. Chloe curtised, "Your magesty." Chloe said. "Chloe, you don't need to do that. It's nice to meet you." Beast said. "Welcome home, sweetheart." Belle said hugging her. "Thank you." Chloe said. "Is Ben treating you well?" Beast asked and they all laughed. "Yes he is." Chloe said.

"That's good." Belle said. "Hey mom, I'm gonna go get Mal." Brendon said. "Okay, honey." Blue said to her son. "So it must be nice being home." Beast said. "It is. My mom is giving me magic and flying lessons already." Chloe said. "Took kind of a wipeout yesterday in the flying lessons." Blue Fairy said making them laugh. "Hey, it's my first time, mom." Chloe said.

"How about we all have lunch together?" Belle said and Blue replied, "That is an amazing idea." "A game before croquet before lunch?" Beast asked his son. "Game on." Ben said. "Game on." Beast replied. "Why don't you two kids go on." Belle said and the two nodded. "It was nice meeting you." Chloe said. "You as well, Chloe." Belle said. Ben and Chloe walked off. "My parents like you." Ben said as their arms were hooked. "Literally my heart is beating so fast right now." Chloe told him. Ben chuckled at her. "Also... How do you play croquet?" "Don't worry, I'll help you." Ben said.

"They seem like the perfect match." Belle said to Blue. "Ben was actually the one who helped Chloe figure out that I was her mom." Blue Fairy said tot the King and Queen. "Really?" Beast asked and Blue said, "That is what Chloe told me." "I'm glad those two are together." Beast said, proud of his son for helping the Blue family reunite with Chloe.

"Never liked really liked Audrey... I love Chloe already." Belle said. The two others laughed a little. "Oh! I see Brendon and his new girlfriend. It was great talking to you two again." Blue said as she began to walk away. "You as well, Blue." Beast replied.

"Mal, I wanna introduce you to my mom, well Chloe and I's mom." "Hi, Miss Blue." Mal said. "Hi, it's nice to meet you!" Blue said and she then told her son, "By they way, we will be having lunch with Belle, Beast and Ben, playing a game of croquet before lunch as well." "Awesome! Hey could Mal maybe she can join us for lunch?" Brendon asked.

"Of course! Invite your friends as well. I would like to meet Chloe's other friends as well. "Yeah, I'll go grab them." Mal said. "Okay, it was nice meeting you dear." "You as well Miss Blue." Mal said and Brendon then asked Mal, "Have you played croquet before?" "No." Mal said. "No? You'll be fine." Brendon told her.

"Come on, Dude! Come on, Dude!" Carlos said as he played with his new dog. Ben and Brendon were teaching the VKs how to play. "Here, stand up." Ben said as he was beginning to teach Jay. "Come on, Dude! Hey, get them! Hey, get them!" "Nice!" Ben said after Jay scored.

Belle, Blue, Evie and Chloe were talking. The woman then noticed Mal, who was standing alone. "Hello there." "Hi." "Now, have we met?"  "No, I don't think so. I'm new. I'm sort of like a... Transfer student." Mal said and the woman said, "Oh, yes." "Grammy." Audrey said.

"Oh, Audrey! Give Grammy a kiss, dear." Mal then realized something and said, "Grammy?"  "Sleeping Beauty's mother. Grammy, I don't think you want to be talking to this girl. Unless you feel like taking another hundred-year nap."

"What? You!" Everyone then looked at Queen Leah. "How are you here? And how have you stayed so young?" Brendon came up, holding Mal as he told her, "Queen Leah, It's okay. Maleficent is still on the island. This is her daughter, Mal. Don't you remember Ben's proclamation to give the new generation a chance?"

"A chance to what, Brendon? Destroy us? Come on. You remember, don't you? The poison apples. And the spells. Spells. My daughter... Was raised by fairies because of your mother's curse. So her first words, her first steps, I missed it all! You mustn't trust her." Leah said and soon began to cry.

"I'm so so..." Mal began to apply but Chad pushed her away. Ben was holding Chloe as they all watched. "Go away! Stay away from her!" Chad said. "Don't do this, Chad." Brendon said to him. "What? They were raised by their parents, Brendon. Your sister, was raised by the Chernabog who apparently is your father. What do you think villains teach their kids? Huh? Kindness? Fair play? No way, okay? Uh-uh." Chad said.

Chloe looked down and Chad pointed at Chloe, "You stole another girl's boyfriend. Who knows your probably faking the whole Blue Fairy's daughter act." "Hey, hey!" Ben yelled, protecting her. The Blue Fairy held her daughter as Belle helped the Blue Fairy comfort Chloe.

"You better watch it, Charming. Chloe is my sister, she has the same name, the powers and the birthmark." Both Brendon and Chloe showed their birthmarks. "I guess she's not faking, but she still stole someone's boyfriend." Chad said and Chloe soon had tears coming down her face.

"Oh. You enjoy hurting people. And you, you're nothing but a gold digger and a cheater." Chad said to Jay, Carlos and Evie. "Mirror, mirror, in my hand, who's the biggest jerk in the land?" Evie said. "What? Come on!" Chad then slapped Evie's hand. "Back off, Chad. All right? Back off!" Evie then used the sleeping perfume on him. He passed out. "Chad! Chad? Chad! Evie did something to Chad!" Audrey said.

"Come on, Mal." Evie said as the four began to leave. "Guys!" Ben yelled. "Come on sweetie, let's go." The Blue Fairy said and Chloe nodded and Belle came along helping Blue. "You okay sweetheart?" Belle asked as they got inside. "I'm fine..." Chloe said. "Sweetie, don't listen to them." The Blue Fairy said. "Your mother's right, trust me I am not a fan of Audrey, Chad or Queen Leah." Belle said making Chloe laugh a little.

Beast soon walked in and said, "Don't worry, soon enough it's all be over. You Chloe, you seem like a brave girl who keeps fighting. Don't give up just from what those silly kids say." "Thank you." Chloe said smiling. "Of course." Belle told her. Soon Ben walked in. "Are you okay, Chlo?" Ben asked. "I'm better." Chloe told him. "Where's Brendon?" Blue asked. "He's going to check up on Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos." Ben said, as he now was holding Chloe.

Brendon soon found them at a picnic table. "Hey, guys. How is everyone? Yeah? Hey, listen. Forget about it. All right? It was nothing. Forget about it. Let it go." Brendon then was behind Mal. "Tomorrow, after the coronation, I promise everything will be okay." He whispered to Mal, "I have to go and check up on Chloe." "I'll see you guys later." Brendon said and left.

"Listen, Evie, I wanna talk about earlier today. I just..." "Doug!" Chad yelled. "It's my fault, Doug. I'm sorry." Evie said and Doug replied, "No, It's mine." "Doug!" Chad yelled and he replied, "What?" "Doug..." "Sorry, I can't." Doug said went over to Chad.

"How long does Chloe think that's gonna last? Chloe is just the bad girl infatuation... who's now trying to be good." Audrey said. "Yeah. I mean, he's never gonna make a villain a queen." Jane said. "Beware, forswear, undo Jane's hair." Mal said reversing the spell Chloe did.

Jane screamed and everyone laughed at her. "Ew!" Chad said. "Talk about Chloe like that again... And there's gonna be a lot more where that came from." Mal said defending Chloe. "Excuse me, who do you think you are?" "Do I look like I'm kidding? Chloe is the lost daughter of the Blue Fairy and Ben's girlfriend. She maybe part VK but she is also part AK. Brendon is also! He just wasn't raised on the Isle like Chloe." Mal said.

They then began to leave due to seeing how angry Mal was for talking about Chloe like that. "I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. Let's grab that wand and blow this Popsicle stand." Mal said. "What about Chloe?" Jay asked. "She seems happy being here. She has her mom, brother and Ben... Maybe it's best for her to stay here and not being involved." Mal said and they all nodded.

-