chapter thirteen

Chloe woke up in her dorm room

Chloe woke up in her dorm room. She has been thinking about the Family Day, when she will be announced that she is the lost child of the Blue Fairy. She has been thinking of changing her look, to look more like her mother. Chloe began to think more and more about it.

Chloe was walking around about to head up to her dorm. "Hey sis, you okay?" Brendon asked. "Yeah, Ive just been thinking of changing my look. You know, become blonde again and get some Auradon clothes." "Really?" Brendon asked and Chloe nodded. "Is mom home?" "Yeah." "Okay, I just want to do all of that with her." Brendon smiled, he thought was Chloe was doing was the right thing.

Later on, Evie was getting Mal ready for the date with Brendon. Chloe was laying back on her bed. "You guys, I got to ask you something and tell the truth..." Evie and Mal looked at her. "I'm thinking of changing my look..." "To what?" Mal asked. "When I used to be blonde, maybe wear clothing that represents my mom... What do you think?" Chloe asked. "I think it's a good idea." Evie said. "You do?" "Yeah, you mom is the good parent who truly cares about you. You definitely should." Mal said and Chloe hugged them. "Thanks."

Chloe helped Evie get Mal ready. Soon the two finished and they all heard a knock on the door was heard. Chloe answered it and Brendon said as he held purple flowers, "Hey sis. Is Mal ready?" "Yes she is, Mal is right here." "Hey Brendon." Mal said. "Hey, I got you these." Brendon said giving her the flowers. "Wow, thanks." Mal said taking them. "Awe!" Evie and Chloe said. Mal glared at the two to shut up will Brendon glared at his sister. "You ready?" Mal said after she gave the flowers to Chloe. "Yep!" Brendon said holding his arm out. Mal hooked her arm to his and they left.

Evie closed the door and Chloe used her new phone to call her mom. "Hello my little fairy." "Hey mom, I was actually thinking about something... Could I change my look? I want to be blonde again and get clothing that represents you." "Honey, I don't care how you look, your beautiful the way you are." The Blue Fairy said on the phone. "Mom, I want to... So I was wondering if we could go to a hairdresser and go shopping?" Chloe asked.

"Of course!" "Is it fine if we bring my friend, Evie?" Chloe asked. "Of course! I have been wanting to meet one of your friends! I'll come right now and pick you two girls up." The Blue Fairy said and Chloe smiled. "Okay, see you soon!" Chloe hung up and The Blue Fairy was excited to spend time with her daughter and meet her daughter's friend. "You didn't have to invite me." Evie said. "Well you do have great sense of style and my mom has been wanting to meet you guys." Chloe said. "Dang your mom's fast." Evie said.

Chloe answered and it wasn't her mom, it was Ben. "Oh! Hey Ben." Chloe said. "Hey Chloe, I was wondering if you wanted to go for a walk through the garden." Ben asked. "I can't my mom is picking me and Evie up." "Oh, what are you going to do?" "I have been thinking of changing my look. I mean like, be blonde again and get clothing that represents my mom." Chloe said. "That sounds like a fun day." Ben smiling at the girl who seemed happy. "Sorry" "It's fine, you should spend time with your Mom." Ben told her and Chloe smiled. "Hello my little fairy. Oh hello Ben!" The Blue Fairy said arriving.