the sequel!

I hope you enjoyed the first book! The second book of this series is called, "horror : descendants 2" I just finished this book so it might take me a little to publish the next one. I wanted to finish this whole book for you guys so the next one, I might not finish it all but I'll update it... or I might and try to finish it before publishing it!

The second book is based Descendants 2 it's a bit different. This series is still about Chloe and Ben. It's also a little about Mal and Brendon, hope you enjoyed those two. I tried to add a lot of gifs and if I re-use any of the ones I used in this book, It might be because I couldn't find any good ones!

Thank you for reading this!

The cover for the next book!

A little spoiler!Chloe has been enjoy her new home

A little spoiler!
Chloe has been enjoy her new home. She has her mom, brother, friends and boyfriend right by her side! Chloe also has been doing amazing in her magic and flying sessions with her mom. her life has been amazing. But now the Royal Cotillion is soon to be happen, causing it to officially welcome Chloe of being Lady of the Court.

Due to Brendon being the royal advisor, Mal has to learn the same things that Chloe has to due to being his escort to the special events. Chloe does it the normal way by reading and studying... Mal keeps using magic... but soon she can't deal with it anymore and decides to head back to the Isle... the VKs and some of the AKs got to bring her back... But then they run into a problem... Will they bring Mal back or will she stay on the Isle? What is that problem that they run into?

Just wait to find out! I hope you liked this book and the cover and small spoiler for the next one!

-