Chapter 11

Laney POV

It began getting dark on my pointless walk. I didn't see that dark Charger again though.

"Mya. You trying to get snatched?! You know that Laney Cole bitch on the loose." Lori was slow riding beside me. That really made me feel some type of way.

"Go home. I'm oka." I told her.

"My brother been looking for you. He say yall was supposed to hit up the movies." She said.

"Fuck." I stopped and held my head in frustration. He's gonna think I stood him up. I got way too comfortable and forgot I was still wanted.

"Don't bullshit him." She said.

"Tell him I got to lay low. I promise he would understand." I said. She stared at me.

"You in some type of trouble?" She squinted her eyes. I looked around cautiously. I could see the dark Charger posted down the street.

"On the count of three I want you to pull off and don't stop till you get home." I said calmly. The Charger turned their headlights on.

"One.."

"What's wrong Mya?" She panicked. The Charger began slow riding towards us.

"Two.." I said while staring straight ahead but I could see the Charger in the corner of my eyes.

"You're scaring me." Lori looked at me worried.

"Three!" I yelled. She zoomed off and I ran around the corner with the charger chasing me.

I jumped the fence of a house and was met by two loose pit bulls.

"Shit.." I quickly jumped the other fence to the next street and I could hear the police sirens sounding out through Atlanta.

I ran into the alley and into Black's black building with no signs.

His boys greeted me with guns pointed towards me. I quickly thee my hands up in surrender.

"She cool.." He told them. They slowly put the guns down.

"Hide me!" I panicked.

"The fuck you on? Last time I saw you you handled me." He said.

"Fuck all that! They trying to take me down." I said.

"You fucking with the law?" He laughed.

See you playing but this 25 to life not!" I snapped. He finally got serious.

"So what happened?" He asked.

Christian POV

I stood outside as all the police zoomed through.

"Come in son." Dad called.

"I'm waiting on Lori." I told him. Mya stood me up. She's not even at home.

I saw Lori pull up. She quickly got out her car.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked.

"I saw Mya." She whispered to me so our parents wouldn't hear inside.

"Where? What'd she say?" I asked.

"She laying low. Christian the bitch is running from people." She panicked.

"Running from who Lori? What happened?" I held her so she could stop moving and shaking.

"I saw her walking at night! The bitch looked suspicious so I stopped. She told me to tell you she laying low. Before I knew it she told me to go and she took off running with a dark Charger chasing her." Lori said a mouthful.

"Atlanta detectives ride around in them." I said.

"Why the fuck she running from them?" Lori sounded so afraid.

"Foster care.." I mumbled.