Children Bios (Derived from the Original)

These are just simple breakdowns of the kids. I'll reveal more of their abilities as the story progresses. Not all the kids will be here. I've made some minor changes to them, but that mostly accounts for lowering their levels. There are some other ones and I will make note of them when they arise.

Albert Cranel
-Parents: Bell Cranel and Ais Wallenstein
-Eldest son of Bell and Ais
-Eldest son and child of Bell
-Half brother to all but Ariel
-Half human half spirit
- Male
-16
-6ft
-He is taller than Bell at the start. He keeps his father's red eyes, but inherited his mother's blonde hair
-Hestia and Loki Familia
-Level 15
-Frontline fighter
-Capable of fire and wind magic
-He is a kind and gentle person like his father, but can be pushed to similar levels of anger like his mother. Personal reasons lead to his dislike of his spirit powers. Family is always first for him. He is quick to defend those he cares about and will normally care little for his own safety. He is also in a relationship with Wendi Crozzo.

Ariel Cranel
-Parents: Bell Cranel and Ais Wallenstein
-Younger sister of Albert
-Eldest daughter of Bell and Ais
-Half-sister to all but Albert
-Eldest born half-sibling of her, Karmi and Celdia
-Half human half spirit
-Female
-13
-4ft 10
-She is pretty much the spitting image of Ais, except with Bell's eye and hair color.
-Hestia and Loki Familia
-Level 12
-Frontline fighter
-Prefered weapon is a spear (This goes for everyone: all their weapons, if shown, will always be part mithril to channel magic)
-Capable of fire and wind magic
-Kind and gentle like her brother. An airhead like her mother. She cares deeply for her family as well. She usually will be seen with Karmi and Celdia. DO NOT PRESS THE RABBIT BUTTON!!!

Alise Cranel
-Parents: Bell Cranel and Ryuu Lion
-Eldest daughter of Bell and Ryuu
-Second eldest child of Bell
-Half-sister to all but Ardi, Syrene, Riise, Lucy and Darion
-Half-elf
-Female
-16
-5ft 6
-She has long, blonde hair she ties into a ponytail along with red eyes.
-Hestia and Astraea Familia
-Level 15
-Magic swordsman and Part time Waitress
-Prefered weapon is a rapier
-Capable of fire and wind magic
-She is one of the wilder siblings. She has a strong sense of justice and will gladly help those in need. She does have a childish attitude and enjoys messing with those close to her. Before being an adventurer, she helped Mia in the pub when she was younger like the rest of her siblings.

Ardi Cranel
-Parents: Bell Cranel and Ryuu Lion
-Second eldest daughter of Bell and Ryuu and younger sister of Alise
-Half-elf
-Female
-15 (She will be a bit older, but that will be the only change to her)
-5ft 3
-She has the same color hair as her father that's cut short. Coincidentally, the style is nearly similar to a late friend of her mother. She also has heterochromia resulting in her right eye being blue and her left being red.
-Hestia and Astraea Familia
-Level 13
-Magic swordsman and Part time Waitress
-Prefered weapon is a sword
-Capable of fire and wind magic
-She is kind like all her siblings, but on much greater level. Mercy is something she is willing to show to nearly anyone and by far the least angry and aggressive. Though, that does mean that you will regret it if you do anger her. She enjoys being the older sibling and is very reliable. She is also very easily embarrassed and will act in similar manners to her parents if teased, mostly by her sisters. She fantasizes about meeting a cute boy in the dungeon and falling in love, much to the embarrassment of her parents.

Syrene Cranel
-Parents: Bell Cranel and Ryuu Lion
-Third born child of Bell and Ryuu
-Third eldest child and daughter of Bell and Ryuu
-Elder twin of her and Riise
-Half-elf
-Female
-10 (She and her twin sister will also be a bit older, but that's it)
-4ft 5
-She has a similar look to her sister. They both have long, blonde hair, but with strips of white in them. They both had red eyes.
-Hestia and Astraea Familia
-Level 6
-Mage
-Mainly uses staff, but can handle knives, daggers and short swords very well.
-Specializes in fire and wind magic. Learned lightning magic through grimoires. Trained in close combat. Prefers a back line role and supporting her team with magic.
-She is an energetic girl that enjoys having fun. She also enjoys pushing herself, especially in magic, to see how much she improves. Being much younger, she and her twin like to find ways to help their family which mostly results in helping with chores. She and Riise also help Mia in her pub.