Chapter 5: After The Wargame

In the time right after the Wargame, Bell and Co. returned to Orario where they were welcomed by smiling friends who were proud of their victory.

Hestia: Everyone, you all did a great job! You showed Apollo that he was messing with the wrong Familia! *To the elves* Thank you to you guys too! We wouldn't have been able to win if you weren't there.

Lefiya: No, I should thank you for allowing me to join in the Wargame.

Bell: Still, you and your friend were a big help. Thank you for being there.

Lefiya: Don't get any wrong ideas and don't let your Level up go to your head! I'll have you know that I can go up to Level 4 whenever I want, so don't get cocky!

Bell: Y-Yes, Ma'am!

Filvis: I should thank you for saving our elven sister.

Bell: I-It was no problem. Miss Ryuu was as much of an ally as everyone else, so of course I was going to save her.

The black haired elf was impressed by his devotion, but also saddened. Lefiya grabbed her from her thoughts and pulled her along.

Lefiya: Come on! We should be going!

She nodded and the two left. Ryuu was flushed in the face a bit when he said that as well as remembering what happened hours ago in that forest.

Ryuu: I-I'll take my leave as well. Goodbye.

She bowed and left while the boy wondered why she was acting a little off. He brushed that thought away. Albert and the others found them and gave their praises as well for the victory. Now, they had another problem to address.

Hestia: Apollo's home is now ours. We should find some place to stay until they are ready to move out. After that, we need to renovate it.

Artemis: I believe we can handle that with all the money we earned for winning.

Albert: I'd ask Mia, but I don't think they have enough room for all of you.

Ardi: Maybe we should find an inn? There might be a few that could fit you all.

Welf: Probably. I'll be fine in my own place for a bit until it's time to move in.

Mikoto: I know! You can stay with Lord Takemikazuchi! Haruhime, you want to catch up with everyone properly, right?

Hestia: I hope he doesn't mind. We are friends, but...

Mikoto: He will understand. *Confident*

And surely enough...

Take: Of course. We can help you for a few days.

Hestia was on thr ground in gratitude.

Hestia: Thank you, so much! I promise we won't overstay!

Artemis: We will pay you back for the inconvenience.

Take: Nonsense. Having everyone here after your victory feels right. My Familia feels back together now that Haruhime is back.

He looked to the renard and found her happily chatting with her friends from home.

Take: More importantly. You two should go over what you'll do once Apollo has moved out.

Artemis: Well, we have everyone's requests in. Any extras consist of Mikoto's large bath and Welf's forge. Apart from that, the cost should be fine.

Hestia: I'll have a chat with Goibnu later today about the details. I'm sure his Familia is up to the task. We'll be sure to invite you to the housewarming party when it's ready.