Chapter 12: Truths and Secrets Part 1

Everyone still in the area was utterly shellshocked. First, a bunch of monsters rampage through the square then a big minotaur appears and beats them. Then, the minotaur goes crazy and the Little Rookie takes it on only to be impaled and nearly killed. The one responsible was celebrating until a new figure appeared to interrupt everything. The crowd got to their feet with the help of the other adventurers. As incredible as the newcomer was, several were more concerned about the albino who was barely alive and bleeding on the ground. Bell coughed blood and Eileen was having a panic attack as the others caught up.

Eileen: Dad!! DAD!!!

Hestia: Bell!! Quick, someone get a healer!!

Lili: D-Dea Saint is elsewhere right now!

Welf: Shit. Bell!

Artemis: *Crying* ORION!!! ORION!!!

They surrounded the boy while the girl called for help.

Eileen: OWEN!!!

Muffled yells were heard through the crowd as a boy kept pushing through. Eventually, the silver haired boy arrived with his staff in hand. 

Owen: Please move aside! Wha-

He got closer and saw the demi-elf tearing up over the bleeding rabbit.

Eileen: Owen!

The boy rushed over when he saw the state Bell was in.

Owen: Father!!

His face showed only pure shock seeing Bell like that. He got to his knees and looked over the injuries.

Eileen: He needs healing! Quick!

The boy nodded and quickly began chanting a powerful healing spell. Its effects were felt all throughout the square as those who were even mildly hurt felt the power. Most mages were amazed by the power. Meanwhile, Hestia and the others were stunned by the newcomer.

Hestia: *Confused* Hey, who's this?!

Eileen: Later. 

A massive magic circle formed before shrinking around Bell's body. While they watched the boy's body heal, a roar from Asterius made them turn to the fight next to them. There, they saw the new figure shove the bull away before turning to them. When he did, they saw another Bell, albeit, a slightly older looking one.

Artemis: Orion?

Keeper Bell: You all stay here. I can take care of this. 

Dark Robed Figure: Tch. You think you can-

*Crash* 

Dark Robed Figure: AAAGH!!!

Before he could finish, he was trapped in the ground and held by electrified lances that rendered him immobile. After that, Bell turned to Asterius who held his head a bit before roaring again. With the Loki Familia, they began getting up after being healed a bit from the extra magic. They too were shocked seeing another Bell. 

Finn: Bell Cranel?

Tiona: Woah, am I seeing double?

Bete: Two rabbits? I hit that wall harder than I thought.

Ais: Bell?

Keeper Bell: *Smiles*

The minotaur went to rush again and the executives grew intimidated by the pressure in the air. 

Tiona: Look out!!

This Bell would meet it head on. He grabbed the horns around his arms and locked them tight. They were in a stalemate but neither budged at all.