Chapter 19: Unusual Behavior

Guurrhis's teachings of the 14 kingdoms has taught me the ins and outs of the common races and what they deal with. The kingdoms were established 320 years ago to make a governmental structure to the 16 continents, there were first 16 kingdoms within that time 2 of the kingdoms were lost, monsters and natural problems destroyed the first. The second was felled by the other kingdoms when it had became apparent that the jarl was corrupt. they led a war against him, the single kingdom could not defend and got utterly destroyed by the army's combined might.
               Now there are 14 and in peace, currently the kingdoms biggest worry is the calendar. This calendar was made by the elusive Moon-kin many years ago, we simply found old documentation of said calendar and adopted it for the kingdoms to use as the main way to track the date. The problem is the year, 2 BC, there is no documentation about what happens when we reach zero on the calendars years. The Kingdoms right now are gathered meeting and discussing, seeing what they can do to prepare. they fear the moon-kins Devine aptitude for the future.
Ovi looks over her notebook and looks back to the dragon born speaking out, talking about the subject, this is a dull way to learn about the history of common cultures, but Guurrhis says it will help us to be read up on the cultures of the kingdom. Qualm is writing down notes furiously, knowing him, he will be trying to write down every word Guurrhis says so he can study later In his room. Nille on the other hand is looking groggy and perturbed, not paying attention to the teachings. Guurrhis's eyes have been glaring at her, but she hasn't noticed yet.
           "Nille, if your going to ignore the class I set up for the three of you, YOU might as well go and finish some of the farm work that needs to be done" Guurrhis said in a bothered tone. Nille's head jerked up, looking at the Dragonborn and apologized. Guurrhis sighed "nevermind it's about time we practice swordsmanship anyway." Whats on Nilles mind, doesn't she know Guurrhis is trying to help us, she must be thinking about something that's clouding her mind. There's a couple of things it could be but the main one I can think of is losing tugs, who was such a big factor of her life before he died.
Outside there was a patch of sand with dummies and weapons hung on the wall of the building, some weapons made of steel and others being wooden. Guurrhis told them to grab the wooden ones "Ovi practice with qualm, Nille come here and try to hit me." Nille's form training has been slow and she won't be able to wield her weapon correctly if her minds clouded. I might send Qualm to talk to Nille later today and see if he can get something out of her. She needs to focus on our training, if she doesn't it will come back to bite her if danger arises.