Chaper 6: The Storm

"wait, where were they goin" Tugs said staring down the beaten trail. " WE NEED TO GO  " Nille started to rush back following the still echoing clops. " wait what" Tugs followed behind her.
          While running alongside the path they got closer and closer to the caves entrance. Tugs and Nille ran into one of the other scouting party's who had ovi and another named qualm. " where are you to goin" ovi said while chasing after. " there are humans, going towards the cave" Nille said in tired gasps.  Ovi gasped " are you sure? They can't just be goin straight too it, right?" Nille frowned " I hope there Arnt" but she knew in her head, the truth.
         The four kobolds finally caught up to the soldiers and realized there fears to be true, thirteen of the towering humans stood in front of the cave entrance. They seemed to be setting up camp. " oh no" qualm gasped.  Nille looked for what made qualm tear up. Two kobold corpses lay near a tent, the last two to come out for the scouting party. Nille cringed at the sight.
              Ovi sat with qualm trying to calm him while Tugs watched the camp finish setting up. Nille sat there thinking what they should do. " they are almost done, they might wait for the morning to attack." Tugs said while looking through the brush. "Maybe we should try to get past when there sleeping" Ovi piped up. "Good idea" we will have to wait a while though, and they might have someone on watch" Nille suggested. "But it's worth a shot"