Chapter 8: warned

As the trio wound up to the Village they noticed it was very lively. The kobolds were all working hard at there respective jobs. "We have to get to the All-watcher" Ovi said. "Well, where would he be right now?" Nille, looking around in all directions. "No idea, maybe he is in his chamber" Qualm piped up. Nille nodded and headed that direction. The kobolds around here are to busy to pay attention to them.
        The group came up to the open chamber as the all-watcher was talking to two advisers. They turned as Nille got close. "Nille, Ovi, and Qualm. What is it you three want?" Nille gasped for air as Ovi explained. " there are humans outside the caves entrance, they already got three of the scouting party." Zusmos's eyes open wide as the advisors stop with there calculations. "What. How did this happen?" Zusmos said with anger in his voice. "We need to set defenses, we need to fend them off"
         the advisors ran out to the main chamber to alert the village, the trio followed. They hit the main villages chamber and one of the advisors rings a giant bell in the center of it. The village dies down to a steady halt waiting to hear the advisors words. "Arm yourselves, ready for a fight" the second advisor says at the base of the bell.
            The kobolds first confused, taking them a second to realize what they said then they bolted into action. Kobolds running to fetch weapons, many eggs being put into buildings and locked up with guards standing at the entrance. Then a loud explosion in the crowd. Fire began to spread engulfing a group of kobolds.