Chapter 2 - Best Way to Make Up? (LEMON)

(A/N): Upcoming heavy smut and lemon. You've been warned!

*** ***** ***

Sighing, you quietly enter the bathroom, stripping down to your bare skin. The icy tiled floor nips at your feet as you toss your clothes to the side, atop all the other clothes dirty from the previous week.

As soon as I get some money, I need to take all of these to the laundromat, you thought to yourself. You shake your head, prepared to deal with it another day, and step into the shower.

Turning the faucet, you feel the cold water burn your skin, ridding you of the muck and dirt that had accumulated during the day. As the water drips down your body and arm, you frown as you feel a damp sensation on your forearm.

"Stupid..." you mumble to yourself, glancing down at the bloody bandages that wrapped around your cuts. You had forgotten to take them off before entering the shower. You sigh and turn off the shower, exiting to cut them off.

You silently rummage around for a pair of scissors in your cabinet before realizing they were in the main room from when you patched up Ahri. You are about to step out when you realize you are buck naked, without any clothes. You glance back at the pile of clothes before shaking your head.

She was asleep. She wouldn't see anything, right?

You take a peek out, the door giving an elongated creaking sound as you eye your surroundings. You can hear her light snores, confirming your much wise inference. It didn't take a genius to figure that one out.

You step out, silently stepping over to the cabinet, and take to rummaging around for the scissors. You spend a minute searching before you find them.

As you take them out, however, you suddenly feel movement behind you. Before you know it, two tails wrap around your waist, brushing against your pelvic region.

*** ****** ***

(Lemon Start)

You shudder, squirming as the tails lock you in place. There was only one culprit you had on your mind, for reasons undisclosed.

"H-Huh?" you grunt out, feeling a tail of hers move towards your thigh. You try your best to suppress the sudden rush of pleasure as you feel her head on your shoulder. She breathes rapidly, pushing a warm breath past that nibbles at your ear. "H-How, w-what?"

"You thought these ears were for show?" she purrs with a hint of lust and deviousness in her voice. She goes to nibble at your earlobe before turning you around with her arms. You see her ears twitch wildly. "These babies can hear and pick up so much even when I'm asleep."

Her expression turns curious as she eyes you up and down, her cute smile you know all too well plastered on her bruised face. You're still in shock at the recent turn of events, tints of red lining your cheek in embarrassment.

What the hell was going on?

Before you could even answer the plaguing question that was the only running in your mind, you feel Ahri pull you in roughly at the neck, your faces barely centimeters apart. She takes a long stare at your lips, licking her own as she stares seductively with her fangs baring their full pearly whites.

"U-Uh, Ahri?" you let out, gulping down in passive nervousness. Now, you would be an absolute idiot to turn down these advances, as would anyone that had this fleeting opportunity with one of, if not the hottest, popstars on the planet. Beautiful silky blonde hair coupled with some of the most vibrant eyes and faces imaginable, with curved assets that could boot any girlfriend or boyfriend of another out in chase of even a live glimpse of the fox-girl. Unique animal traits, which would be an orgasmic sight to any weird fetish enjoyer.