10. Let's Have Fun

"so you're telling me, he was going to fuck you and you said no, I don't believe you, honestly" I dropped a truth bomb, just like I always do making his mouth drop down before he slowly smiled "it's the truth" he smiled making me shake my head with a sneaky smile playing on my lips but before I could laugh, I pouted then I went back to cleaning of the blood from his dark skin,

"you know I love you" I laughed before getting up to get cleaner water "hey" Mike said as I walked into the kitchen, that is when I wrapped my arms around his neck "hey" I said before our lips connected for a, short but sweet kiss "how is he?" he asked, I giggled slightly "he's OK" I said before hearing him laugh loudly "hooker, why doesn't he come and see me for himself" jules and I knew he was doing something vulgar in the room next to us.

"Maybe he needs some coco" he laughed and I laughed at him laughing before my laughter was cut off when Mike kissed me, I slowly pulled him towards me and kissed him ,like I french kissed him, before he lifted me up onto the counter and he slowly kissed me before his dick stood to attention before he slowly pulled away from me "shall we have some fun" he whispered in my ear before I smiled widely before I nodded "yes let's" i said before he looked into my eyes before his dick entered me and I almost screamed but I covered my mouth to stiffled my screams of pleasure.

When we where done, we kissed a couple of times before I waddled back to Jules "I'm sorr-" i was cut off when I seen his face, he knows, oh god he knows, I was going to speak before he spoke for me "hooker, you know I don't judge" before I blushed a deep red, I slowly sat down and finally looked up to clean his face before Mike walked out of the kitchen

"hello sexy mother fucker to your right" Jules rejoiced as he seen Mike with his shirt unbuttoned opened and his trousers unbuttoned slightly "I've got to go" he huskily said to us "I'll show you out" i smiled. As soon as the door closed, his arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled me to him before I slowly pulled him towards me before I slowly kissed him getting moist down there again .