11. I Heard him out

"Mike, I'm sorry" I cried out loud to him as he stormed down towards the elevator, he slowly turned to face me and took a step towards me "please come back to me" I bacially begged him.
.
He slowly walked towards me and I felt better as he got closer "let me say what I was going to say before you slapped me, please?" He asked and I nodded scared I was going to ball my eyes out if I spoke to him "OK, now it's just us, I was going to say that Max followed me here, breaking in to your apartment, and taughting you as soon as you looked at him" he explained himself to me.

And i could tell he was speaking from his heart, I slowly realised I was smiling when I looked at him like a teenaged girl finally getting reocnized by the man they've been watching for years, sounding kinda stalker like, but that's how I looked right now, that is when I blushed bright red, I wanted to die, right here, right now, before his tattooed hand craddled my face as I slowly turned towards him but I kept my eyes down in shame "baby there's no need for you to be ashamed" he whispered before I slowly lifted my head up and looked in to his eyes "I love you baby" he whispered making me smile, before our lips connected again.

"babe? " he called before I opened my eyes slowly and I smiled before I found out he wasn't next to me and I decided to get up before he tackled me back onto the bed. He kaughed as I laughed before he planted a big kiss on my needing lips as if he knew what I wanted after being woken so abrutily, I think I deserved at least a make out session before he pulled away from me and smiled "I could get used to being woke up like this" I giggled quietly as I lifted my head up slightly to give him a kiss but he turned away from me "not yet" he smiled and that's when I crossed my arms and stuck my tounge out before he smiled with a little chuckle

"I just can't kiss you right now" he whispered before he pressed his lips to my forehead making me wonder what his problem was?